1. #1 They don't have the guts for it (calling Fs the troll on speed dial) 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmie with delusions of grandeur again...:D

Sat Feb 4, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Omaha Steve

They don't have the guts for it (calling Fs the troll on speed dial)

It seems some people hide their true (super zero) identities when posting on blogs while almost literally living in their parents basement. Me I never tried to hide my identity here.

I have no idea why the trolls want me to drop out of the race for city council so bad. Wishful thinking? Or are they very afraid their predictions will be wrong? Got me. I'm in for the long haul. I have a winning issue that is staying under wraps until April. The early voting starts almost the same day as the Nebraska caucus. It is getting to them.

Now do the trolls have the guts to post their ID on the open net like me? Didn't think so. One of them has a lot to hide from his friends! NO GUTS!

Stay tuned. There is so much more to come.

Having a fever since Wednesday isn't so bad after this post.

OS
    As I recall, Steve is running for office somewhere and no doubt thinks Obama will be calling him as soon as he wins.

I'm sure this is also a shot at Frank over on ConservativeCave:D.
    May the FORCE be with you!

As for guts ( by OS standards), I got more guts then this jerkazoid.

Unless of course you believe that his parents named him Omaha Steve at birth.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Now do the trolls have the guts to post their ID on the open net like me?
    The last time I did that...your Libtard brethren slimed my military email box with threats and filth.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The last time I did that...your Libtard brethren slimed my military email box with threats and filth.
    Oh yes, I recall that tirade. Forgot what started it though... It was around Reagan's funeral if I recall
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

There isn't anyone with balls over at DU ( unless you're talking about UGP).

Like most Moonbats they're hiding out in their little cyber-bunker; barking like a spoiled toy poodle under a bed, thinking that everyone buys their feeble bluff.

Most of those joker are professional pussies who can only act tough with little kids and frail old ladies ( OWS and Prop 8 protest).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Stupid Steve is just pandering to the DUmmies. He knows, one of us will let his opponents know, in his race, he is a moonbat from DUmmie-land....

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Oh yes, I recall that tirade. Forgot what started it though... It was around Reagan's funeral if I recall
    It was a LTE I wrote in Stripes in Korea in '05 in response to some idiot woman who said that we needed more Air America on AFN and less "propaganda" from Rush.

I kindly explained how the process worked about what was and wasn't aired on AFN and that in reality soldiers were exposed on a daily basis to more hourly programing from the leftist MSM than they were with one hour of Rush.

And then I pointed out that the letter I responded to was times to coincide with a petition that DU was pushing at the time to get Err Amerika on AFN.

The flood of crap that came at me after that courtesy of the DUmp was ugly.

All of it did have a good result though...I found this place.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.