Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I am a tool.
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

No, Snookie, it means that the customers (the group which buys things at Wamarts) is disproportionately (evident in higher percentages than the population of the nation as a whole) stupid, obnoxious, and socially inept (New Jerseyish).

And there goes nova with the name calling. Grow up.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You would get violent and possibly shot (this is Florida) because you react inappropriately to an adult policing an unruly child? I wonder where these kids get it from?
    You are one of those people who are alive only because it is against the law to off you.

You HAVE to butt in where you don't belong, you think YOUR opinion is worth something..it's not.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I'm betting it's a funny video but all I get is Superbowl commercials???
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I am always amazed by people that are amazed by what they see at Walmart.

The place is the largest retailer by a factor of 100 on this green earth of ours. Lots of people shop there. I have shopped there. I will probably be in a Walmart again in my lifetime. Even if it's to buy 100 rolls of paper towels for $8 dollars.

With that said, we all know what to expect when we walk into a Walmart. We go through the looking glass. We enter Bizarro world. Anything is possible. Stop being surprised by it.
    I approve of your message. But I have to ask: are we to cease commenting on all which is offensive but ubiquitous? Doesn't social expectation or community control start in the aisles of Walmart, where you turn to the person next to you and politely inquire what country he is from and if he is here legally?

Actually, I do and I have. In stores, in restaurants. You'd be surprised how well children react to a stranger adult instructing them to be quiet.
    And if you tried that around me I'd tell you to fuck off and mind your own business.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I approve of your message. But I have to ask: are we to cease commenting on all which is offensive but ubiquitous? Doesn't social expectation or community control start in the aisles of Walmart, where you turn to the person next to you and politely inquire what country he is from and if he is here legally?
    What...the....fuck are you talking about Libtard?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What...the....fuck are you talking about Libtard?
    He's trying to find out if it's OK to ask the greeter at Walmart if they have glory holes in the mens room.

rm -rf obama*

I keep my verbal comments to myself,,,usually. I have on occasion, made comments out loud (just loud enough for the offensive parents to hear). It is rare when I do this and reserved only for the most blatantly offensive types. A baby crying doesn't bother me. A child wailing due to "Waah!!! I didn't get my waaaayyyy!!! Waah...." That, if prolonged and unattended, pisses me off. My children got one lesson at this and never had to have a subsequent follow-up. Still, children's behavior normally doesn't hit my RADAR, but rude adults? That demands my attention. I hate blatantly rude types. My wife is usually my restraint device, thank God. No telling how many @$$ whippings she's saved me.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    He's trying to find out if it's OK to ask the greeter at Walmart if they have glory holes in the mens room.
    Who knew that Nova had a thing for 80 year old Wal-mart greeters :eek: