Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dem. Illinois gov defends Palin's experience 
    But he's still an Obama supporter ;)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...tory?track=rss

CHICAGO - Gov. Rod Blagojevich backs Illinois' Barack Obama, but he said Thursday that it is a mistake for fellow Democrats to discount GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin's experience as Alaska governor.

The executive job of governor is like the presidency because the officeholder has to make decisions, Blagojevich said. Lawmakers do different things like "debate and ... pass their bills back and forth," he said.

Obama, the Democratic nominee for president, was a state senator before being elected to the U.S. Senate from Illinois.

"But governors make decisions and I think it's a tactical mistake for the Democrats to question Gov. Palin's experience when she's been a governor of a state," Blagojevich said on WGN-AM's "Spike O'Dell Show."
    ....of course....

Obama's campaign did not comment on Blagojevich's statements. But during a recent interview with MSNBC's Keith Olbermann, Obama ducked when asked whether he believed Palin had enough experience to be president.

"I'll let Gov. Palin answer that," Obama said with a smile. "I'm sure she'll be appearing on your show."

Eyelids
    Blago is probably the most corrupt politician in IL.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Don't sell Obama short, now. He's everything to everyone..
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Don't sell Obama short, now. He's everything to everyone..
    Let's see some evidence, and not the circumstantial Rezko crap.

That's saying a great deal in a state that has produced the like of Obama - Daily - Rezco - etc . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    That's saying a great deal in a state that has produced the like of Obama - Daily - Rezco - etc . . . .
    You mean Daley and Rezko. When you learn their names you can play.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/33028.html

You mean Daley and Rezko. When you learn their names you can play.
    What the hell do I care about how to spell the names of criminals? lol You are sooo sold on on NObama - I have to wonder if you are Daily or Rezco.

Banned
    Obama's campaign did not comment on Blagojevich's statements. But during a recent interview with MSNBC's Keith Olbermann, Obama ducked when asked whether he believed Palin had enough experience to be president.

"I'll let Gov. Palin answer that," Obama said with a smile. "I'm sure she'll be appearing on your show."
    I guess this was another above my paygrade question. Boy! Punting is really becoming a habit with this guy!

In June 2005, in what Obama now describes as a "boneheaded" mistake, Obama and Rezko's wife bought adjacent properties on Chicago's South Side, closing the deals on the same day. Seven months later, wanting a bigger yard for his $1.65 million house, Obama bought a slice of the Rezko property for $104,500.
    There's no doubt that this was a mistake on my part. 'Boneheaded' would be accurate," Obama said in a telephone interview Friday. "There's no doubt I should have seen some red flags in terms of me purchasing a piece of property from him."
    his base rate of pay rise to more than $66,000 up from $57,600.http://http://www.pantagraph.com/art...6453182858.txt

So how does a $66,000.00 a year Sinator afford the mortgage on a $1.65 MILLION DOLLAR house?:eek:

Nope, nothing to see here folks, move along.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand