Thread: Pupper fight!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Pupper fight!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Cute widdle Bella Blue is at the Vet with a nasty looking gash on her right side thanks to her "buddy" Darlene! :eek: We just got back from the vet...

Darlene may have even punctured Bella's chest but we don't know that for sure yet. We didn't see the whole fight, just the end. Greyhound skin is very thin so Bella is gonna need some stiches.

These two have been getting along fine up to this morning. To say that Darlene is in the "Dog House" is an understatement. SLW is not a happy camper.

Darlene on the othe paw, seems quite pleased with herself. :mad:

Dawgs...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Cute widdle Bella Blue is at the Vet with a nasty looking gash on her right side thanks to her "buddy" Darlene! :eek: We just got back from the vet...

Darlene may have even punctured Bella's chest but we don't know that for sure yet. We didn't see the whole fight, just the end. Greyhound skin is very thin so Bella is gonna need some stiches.

These two have been getting along fine up to this morning. To say that Darlene is in the "Dog House" is an understatement. SLW is not a happy camper.

Darlene on the othe paw, seems quite pleased with herself. :mad:

Dawgs...
    Weird. It's hard to imagine a greyhound being aggressive. Was there a toy involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Weird. It's hard to imagine a greyhound being aggressive. Was there a toy involved?
    Nope, they were out in the backyard. Bella likes to run way more than Darlene and if I had to guess I'd say she bumped Darlene the wrong way and she lashed out. Greys can be quite the fighters if they want to...

I guess you have to let them work it out, my dad brought a female golden into his house (2 males already there) she would go after the males well thats until the larger male took matters into his own paws and put her in her place. Never had a problem after that. Not saying they will fight but I guess they are still feeling each other out and tussles will probably arise :(

Just heard from the vet and Bella is fine, we can pick her up around 5. She's all patched up.:)

Lucky for Darlene too.:D

Just heard from the vet and Bella is fine, we can pick her up around 5. She's all patched up.:)

Lucky for Darlene too.:D
    Greyt news! My little dog Koko is more aggressive than Thunder (see pick in pet pic thread). Good thing, I've seen thunder crack through large bones easily and large rawhides? Puh-leeze. Pfft, like divinity.
    When I got them, they did a little chest thumping until they sorted it out.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I'll post some pics of Bella tonight.

Darlene is NOT acting like she did when we lost Xena, she is going to be surprised when Bella comes running back in.:D

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    ...they did a little chest thumping until they sorted it out.
    That's the object. It's all about identification and "ownership". It's "I was here first, and this place is MINE!" But they can figger things out if left alone...under supervision of course...

Been there, done that many times.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I'll post some pics of Bella tonight.

Darlene is NOT acting like she did when we lost Xena, she is going to be surprised when Bella comes running back in.:D
    A Groast!???:eek:

Oh! Almost 4-got-----------------------------------------Thunder, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! THUNDER!
    Last edited by AmPat; 02-03-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Darlene is officially the Alphadog.

Glad to hear Bella is fine.