Hybrid View

1. #1 Mail order pet pharmacies 
    We need to order the PetArmor for Bella and Darlene. We had gone to Sam's, but they didn't have it in stock. We saw that PetCareRx has it. Has anyone else used some other mail order place? After that $500 vet bill, trying to get it as reasonably as possible.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    We need to order the PetArmor for Bella and Darlene. We had gone to Sam's, but they didn't have it in stock. We saw that PetCareRx has it. Has anyone else used some other mail order place? After that $500 vet bill, trying to get it as reasonably as possible.
    I get stuff from Petshed.com though I might start looking around again because the prices have gone up and we get charged for making an international purchase on Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You can get it online from Walmart.

rm -rf obama*