1. #1 Tebow's Jockey Ad 

There's been some criticism that Tebow wearing jeans in the picture obscures from the underwear he's trying to sell. "If you're not going to show the product, then how is the campaign going to work?" marketing expert Stephen Bender told The Huffington Post.
    More

Don't most people know what Jockey shorts look like?

I appreciate that Tebow and Jockey decided they could sell underwear without showing the world Tebow's package.

Maybe it's Jockey's new "Commando" line.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

I appreciate that Tebow and Jockey decided they could sell underwear without showing the world Tebow's package.
    Or lack thereof.

Remember when none of the male models had goodies? All airbrushed away into Sears catalogue oblivion.

I used to work for an ad agency, and sometimes even a male nipple got done away with. That which is inconsequential in a magazine ad looks completely different on a billboard.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

But seriously, if you compare the shirtless shots of Tebow to the other Jockey models (search Google images for -jockey models_) you will see that Tebow doesn't actually have the body to be an underwear model. He doesn't appear to work his abs much and he's got about ten pounds of baby fat in the mid-section. I'm not saying he isn't a fit person, merely that he's not typical of Jockey model who tend to have gym bodies.

David Beckham's Ad > Tim Tebow's Ad

[youtube]eQb_-OY7Z0E[/youtube]
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion