Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    I would take a ham sandwich over obama again.

I am ABO all the way
    Amen to that.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    It's been my observation that Ann tends to cast her lot with the northeastern Republicans more so than any particular conservative. She casts her lot with Romney, but she despises Fred Thompson (who is obviously vastly more conservative) solely because he voted against convicting Clinton. She defends Christie but I don't recall her ever having too terribly much kind to say about Haley Barbour.

Methinks she likes her conservatism with a blue-blooded northeastern accent.
    Ann Coulter was raised in the New York area, despite the fact her mother is from Kentucky.

So there is something wrong with Ann Coulter etal because they disagree who is the best candidate.

:eek: Maybe she is right and you have the problem....

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    She once had cast iron… well… courage. Now she's backing the "safe" GOP candidate.

There is no conservative writer that I admire more than Ann Coulter. She's smart as hell and, more importantly, she is courageous.
    lol wow

She is not an intellectual powerhouse, she's a right-wing shock-jock. She's the Howard Stern of conservative media, that's what she likes to be and that's how she's built her career. Her job is entertainment, and it's truly sad if you look to her for critical analysis. There are plenty of times where she makes subtle comments about her role or ironic statements that suggest it's a charade. She knows it and she's good at it.

She's built her self up by being an "offensive" act. She's like the terrible comedian Daniel Tosh who is not funny but only gains popularity by "going there" and trying too hard to be "edgy". This has worked for her audience, who eat her books up. I've read a few of her books and it all reads like a crude comedy website. There are plenty of conservative writers who are intelligent and thoughtful and make good arguments, but Coulter is just a clown and she's proud of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    lol wow

She is not an intellectual powerhouse, she's a right-wing shock-jock. She's the Howard Stern of conservative media, that's what she likes to be and that's how she's built her career. Her job is entertainment, and it's truly sad if you look to her for critical analysis. There are plenty of times where she makes subtle comments about her role or ironic statements that suggest it's a charade. She knows it and she's good at it.

She's built her self up by being an "offensive" act. She's like the terrible comedian Daniel Tosh who is not funny but only gains popularity by "going there" and trying too hard to be "edgy". This has worked for her audience, who eat her books up. I've read a few of her books and it all reads like a crude comedy website. There are plenty of conservative writers who are intelligent and thoughtful and make good arguments, but Coulter is just a clown and she's proud of it.
    She does sometimes smile like Betty White after she has said something naughty.

My first impression of Coulter was "What a bitch!", and there is no one she won't throw under the bus for a reaction, including gay people. And you have to know that Ann Coulter, resident fag hag and suspected drag queen of Palm Beach, has plenty of gay friends. I think it might be a stretch to say her politics are all an act though. I do think that she has contempt for the left wing, but then who wouldn't? But I think she also has contempt for the right wing, and she has openly stated her contempt for the "Independents".

She speaks the truth with some regularity, and that's why I like her. She has a backhanded delivery that is entertaining, and that is why I like her. She's a bitch, and that is why I like her.

Conservatives have a problem with women. For that matter, all men do.

My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism

I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood' to be flogged publicly.

You remember what a fabulous success court-ordered "desegregation" plans have been. Few failures have been more spectacular. Illiterate students knifing one another between acts of sodomy in the stairwell is just one of the many eggs that had to be broken to make the left's omelette of transferring power from states to the federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    She does sometimes smile like Betty White after she has said something naughty.

My first impression of Coulter was "What a bitch!", and there is no one she won't throw under the bus for a reaction, including gay people. And you have to know that Ann Coulter, resident fag hag and suspected drag queen of Palm Beach, has plenty of gay friends. I think it might be a stretch to say her politics are all an act though. I do think that she has contempt for the left wing, but then who wouldn't? But I think she also has contempt for the right wing, and she has openly stated her contempt for the "Independents".

She speaks the truth with some regularity, and that's why I like her. She has a backhanded delivery that is entertaining, and that is why I like her. She's a bitch, and that is why I like her.

Conservatives have a problem with women. For that matter, all men do.

My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism

I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood' to be flogged publicly.

You remember what a fabulous success court-ordered "desegregation" plans have been. Few failures have been more spectacular. Illiterate students knifing one another between acts of sodomy in the stairwell is just one of the many eggs that had to be broken to make the left's omelette of transferring power from states to the federal government.
    Spoken like a true FemiNazi. Helen Gurley Brown would be proud of you sweetie.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Like I've said before if you simply support who we think can beat the guy in office, it will just be more of the same.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Spoken like a true FemiNazi. Helen Gurley Brown would be proud of you sweetie.
    White gay men aren't actually interested in liberation, they are simply trying to reclaim the privilege to which they would be otherwise entitled. - Betty Friedan

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    White gay men aren't actually interested in liberation, they are simply trying to reclaim the privilege to which they would be otherwise entitled. - Betty Friedan
    You and your imaginary entitlements, you have the same rights as every other person.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You and your imaginary entitlements, you have the same rights as every other person.
    Has there been a test of spousal privilege in same sex couples yet?