1. #1 Libs defending Super PACS!? Who would have thought 
    :eek:
    Link: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002278198

This is just one of several threads cheering the President's recent decision.
    Obviously it was only a matter of time before the Obama campaign embraced the benefits of Super PACs, and even more obvious and sooner, that his supporters would perform a quick turn around to defend his actions. This proves a frequent observation of mine that the principles of the left are often about as deep as a puddle, and just about as solid as a soap bubble.

I never quite understood the outrage over money being used to fund political ads. Obama could spend a billion or more flooding print and media with his message, and like most conservatives here, it isn't going to change my opinion on voting for him. Likewise, I'm sure that no matter how much right wing PACs spend, no lib is going to support Romney. I don't pay attention to ads when I happen to run across them on television, and the ones that flood our mailbox get transferred directly to the trash. In general, I find that most people end up turned off by them.

But there is a tendency I've noticed in many of those who are more than just moderate liberals: They have a real tough time believing many people come anywhere close to being as smart as they are. So this might explain their fear that great numbers of plodding, uninformed yokels who lack their insight and judgement, make up their minds only after being bombarded by the crap pumped out by these groups.

But what a great way to support reverse distribution of wealth. The Dem PACs will collect money from union members, teachers, hollywood types and probably even left leaning individuals on DU, and then funnel that up to media conglomerates already well bloated with cash. You've gotta love that.
    Last edited by Lager; 02-07-2012 at 02:35 PM.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002279963

Even the infamous cry me a river Pitt weighs in. Not really necessary to read thru his typical over-worded screed. As usual the summary probably amounts to: "Why it's okay when we do it, and why it's alright to do anything to win".

So can we apply their newfound logic to war? If the other side does it, then we would be stupid not to do it. Obama's principles end where what's good for him begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002279963

Even the infamous cry me a river Pitt weighs in. Not really necessary to read thru his typical over-worded screed. As usual the summary probably amounts to: "Why it's okay when we do it, and why it's alright to do anything to win".
    Like always, Moonbats don't think that the rules they make apply to them.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.