1. #1 Occupy Portland Vid 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-WS42BBBLs

Remember, Obama hears them, Pelosi blesses them, and the left think they are cool.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

They're chanting: "No borders, no nations, no pigs and no taxation".

Do they not realize that if that ever really happened that it would cause people like the Occupukes the most grief? These are the people that need nations and taxation more than anyone I know. If there were no entitlements or handouts and we all had to fend for ourselves, these idiots would be blinked out of existence in the first thirty seconds. Oh well, why be liberal if you can't be stupid.

And then a couple other idiots are telling the cops "get out of my neighborhood with your guns". It's too funny. Or sad, actually. Who are these people?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Cute collection of widdle OccuTurds. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'd rather go to Mogadishu than visit Portland again.
    The two most corrosive effects on urban America: Gun control and gentrification.

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyChiefs View Post
    I'd rather go to Mogadishu than visit Portland again.
    If the Occutards get their way, you won't be able to tell the difference.

These guys remind me of a few idiots that I had to deal with when I was a lieutenant, and I used to do a recruiting detail where we'd take a vehicle (a tank or APC) on a flatbed truck to the parking lot of a mall and let the kids climb on it while the recruiters gave their pitch. It was great duty (we were basically being paid to hang out at the mall), but we always got the same four protesters who were the most belligerent pacifists that I'd ever seen. One of them carried an American flag that was held up by two crutches taped together, which invariably fell over, at which point he would pick a fight with anyone who tried to pick it up. Another one used to try to bait us with insults. The funny thing was that they had a kid with them who wanted nothing to do with any of it. Once, after one of his dad's tirades, he asked if he could go look at the tank now. The expression on his dad's face was priceless.

I guarantee that the guy who was baiting the cops calls himself a pacifist, despite the fact that he was doing everything in his power to provoke a violent response.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

In this "Pacifist" Turd's little fevered brain, he is entitled to be belligerent and provoke violence as long as his message of anti-violence is heard.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

What's wrong with those white pussies? They don't know how to throw a proper riot.