Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Liberty is more than light bulbs, fett.
    And which of your "liberties" is in danger if Rick is elected?

rm -rf obama*

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    The liberty to have a president who doesn't kiss the ring of the pope and his minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The liberty to have a president who doesn't kiss the ring of the pope and his minions.
    Bigot!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Why are you skirting the issues? You should just come out of the closet already for your champion, O Blah Blah The Magnificent.
    Dude...lol.....I've never voted for a Liberal in my life.

Maybe you get duped into voting for liberals cause the GOP serves them up with a fancy "R" by their name, but don't hate on those of us who haven't. :)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Well. His talk about regulating the internet doesn't exactly thrill me. SOPA, and PIPA aren't exactly conservative legislation. The thought of the government controlling another area of society should make everyone pause, since they do such a good job at all the other areas they've gotten involved in.

This is also one of the reasons the author of that legislation is in trouble in his bid for reelection in his district.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Dude...lol.....I've never voted for a Liberal in my life.

Maybe you get duped into voting for liberals cause the GOP serves them up with a fancy "R" by their name, but don't hate on those of us who haven't. :)
    I just view side line clowns who poo- pooh every counter to O Blah Blah as little more than the odoriferous, slimy dog crap on my shoe. Either vote for somebody who can beat O Blah Blah or you are for him. Don't try to quibble out of that fact.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Well. His talk about regulating the internet doesn't exactly thrill me. SOPA, and PIPA aren't exactly conservative legislation. The thought of the government controlling another area of society should make everyone pause, since they do such a good job at all the other areas they've gotten involved in.

This is also one of the reasons the author of that legislation is in trouble in his bid for reelection in his district.
    Yet another NON ANSWER. You were asked a direct question, are you going to continue the liberal play of avoidance or will you answer the question?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Bigot!
    You rang?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Bigot!
    Speaking of which, this morning on the radio call in show, I said that the Catholic Bishops were felons as unregistered agents of a foreign government. The hippie who runs the show said, "That's sounds like what the KKK was saying in the 1920's." to which I replied, "Yeah, well, even a broken clock." I was surprised that he didn't hang up on me.

This is going to be really close to call. It could be any of them.
    Romney-Has an edge with most delegates.
    Gingrich-Won South Carolina and they get nominated if win in that state.
    Santorum-Had the surprised wins.