Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The liberty to have a president who doesn't kiss the ring of the pope and his minions.
    ever heard of JFK?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Speaking of which, this morning on the radio call in show, I said that the Catholic Bishops were felons as unregistered agents of a foreign government. The hippie who runs the show said, "That's sounds like what the KKK was saying in the 1920's." to which I replied, "Yeah, well, even a broken clock." I was surprised that he didn't hang up on me.
    wtf dude...I don't agree with the Pope or much of the RCC but to call them felons is just asinine.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Speaking of which, this morning on the radio call in show, I said that the Catholic Bishops were felons as unregistered agents of a foreign government. The hippie who runs the show said, "That's sounds like what the KKK was saying in the 1920's." to which I replied, "Yeah, well, even a broken clock." I was surprised that he didn't hang up on me.
    Tinkerbell is getting tiresome!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What do you mean "getting"? Nova's been tiresome since his first day here.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Same old butt hurt sodomite talking shit day after day!
    If the writers of the constitution had wanted sodomite marriage they would have stated that, it isn't even implied as the logic of it is ridiculous.
    If you want sodomite marriage, go through the process to amend the constitution or shut the hell up!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Same old butt hurt sodomite talking shit day after day!
    If the writers of the constitution had wanted sodomite marriage they would have stated that, it isn't even implied as the logic of it is ridiculous.
    If you want sodomite marriage, go through the process to amend the constitution or shut the hell up!
    I can take the expected knee-jerk defense of all things stupid yet liberal from the usual suspects like AD, Nova, Wei Wei, Lanie,,,,

It's the arrogant, superior than thou, fence sitting poo-flingers like Melon Lube and Feeble-minded that irritate me. They bring nothing but smugness and a false air of superiority, yet add nothing to the content of the issue.

It must be nice to feel comfortable as a non-contributing poo-flinger from the cheap seats.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

The liberty to have a president who doesn't kiss the ring of the pope and his minions.
    However your president kisses the asses of every third world despot he can find.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The only way you can make that case stick is if you could prove that the Vatican is plotting with it's Bishops to undermine the US government.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    wtf dude...I don't agree with the Pope or much of the RCC but to call them felons is just asinine.
    Well, the catholic church isn't for teh gays(unless they're priests) so to him they are felons.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Well. His talk about regulating the internet doesn't exactly thrill me. SOPA, and PIPA aren't exactly conservative legislation. The thought of the government controlling another area of society should make everyone pause, since they do such a good job at all the other areas they've gotten involved in.

This is also one of the reasons the author of that legislation is in trouble in his bid for reelection in his district.
    AMEN!!!

But will the other other candidates succumb to the temptation to sign this thing once they get in office? I really fear for our freedom on the internet, which is the only place to get actual news and real information.