Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The liberty to have a president who doesn't kiss the ring of the pope and his minions.
    You've developed a sudden hatred for the Catholic Church Novatwit.

What's the matter...get turned down for the Priesthood again.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You've developed a sudden hatred for the Catholic Church Novatwit.

What's the matter...get turned down for the Priesthood again.
    Just my guess he is against any religion that speaks against his lifestyle.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The only way you can make that case stick is if you could prove that the Vatican is plotting with it's Bishops to undermine the US government.
    The Vatican certainly wants to undermine certain US laws. Like laws extending the statute of limitations for sex abuse cases, considering that children often never tell anyone about the abuse when they are actually children. The Catholic church has spend much time and money fighting to keep molesting priests out of jail and free to molest again.

In 2010, the Catholic Church fought Connecticut's attempt to remove the statute of limitations on child sexual abuse.

Right now, many states are trying to remove such statutes of limitations but the Catholic church is fighting it.

Such states include: Hawaii, Nebraska, Delaware, Wisonsin, and Pennsylvania and New York, where Catholic bishops are strong enough to have prevented votes on such laws, among many others. In all of these cases, the Catholic church is working hard to prevent their molesting priests from having to do time and/or to prevent the church from having to pay out settlements to abused children.

When a global institution actively works against the interests of justice in one's own county--and justice for the most innocent--then I'd say they are working to undermine the government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    . Either vote for somebody who can beat O Blah Blah or you are for him.
    Let me see If I have this about right.

The American political establishment has done a super keen job keeping our country prosperous and our liberties protected, so I’m sure whatever candidate they push on me is probably a good one. - AmPat (paraphrasing)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    AMEN!!!

But will the other other candidates succumb to the temptation to sign this thing once they get in office? I really fear for our freedom on the internet, which is the only place to get actual news and real information.
    See people think I'm trolling because Santy actually has said he want to try to regulate the internet. Yeah we really need more government control of the only viable source of decent information and the last vestige where people can freely meet and talk about stupid politicians without recourse.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The Vatican certainly wants to undermine certain US laws. Like laws extending the statute of limitations for sex abuse cases, considering that children often never tell anyone about the abuse when they are actually children. The Catholic church has spend much time and money fighting to keep molesting priests out of jail and free to molest again.

In 2010, the Catholic Church fought Connecticut's attempt to remove the statute of limitations on child sexual abuse.

Right now, many states are trying to remove such statutes of limitations but the Catholic church is fighting it.

Such states include: Hawaii, Nebraska, Delaware, Wisonsin, and Pennsylvania and New York, where Catholic bishops are strong enough to have prevented votes on such laws, among many others. In all of these cases, the Catholic church is working hard to prevent their molesting priests from having to do time and/or to prevent the church from having to pay out settlements to abused children.

When a global institution actively works against the interests of justice in one's own county--and justice for the most innocent--then I'd say they are working to undermine the government of the people, by the people and for the people.
    hey, guess what? that's not close to being felons, it's called freedom of speech. They have every right to try and stop it.

Does it make it the right and moral? probably not, but on the other hand does it make it right for the states to change the statue of limitations JUST to go after priests? no.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Let me see If I have this about right.
    Lemme see if I got this right:
    I realize we have the worst, most freedom robbing, big government progressive and radical president in the history of the USA, but I am dedicated to digging in my ass for colon product to throw at whoever is aligned against him- Molon Labe
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Lemme see if I got this right:
    I realize we have the worst, most freedom robbing, big government progressive and radical president in the history of the USA, And I won't vote another one just because he wears a Republican jersey - Molon Labe

Fixed....:)

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Fixed....:)
    I realize we have the worst, most freedom robbing, big government progressive and radical president in the history of the USA, but I am dedicated to digging in my ass for colon product to throw at whoever is aligned against him-And sitting on the sideline while the country is taken over by a gas-bag, Marxist president in his second term, because I was too stupid to realize that my ideology that all are supposed to bow and fawn over actually enabled a worse choice to get elected. Molon Labe
    Now it's fixed!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand