1. #1 The GOP And The Final Economic Solution - Extinction Of The Middle Class 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Whew!!! This is a good one!!!

Wed Feb 8, 2012, 01:51 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

The GOP And The Final Economic Solution - Extinction Of The Middle Class

My posts probably seem very extreme to some posters here. I realize I say some very harsh things in some very harsh ways.
    I hold nothing more contemptible on the planet right now than Republicans and the GOP. Big business is next on my list. Were I able to show everyone what I see through the lens that I see, they would stunned, shocked and horrified.

It is not that I know everything. It is that I have studied events for the last 35 years while at DOL with such intensity that I know what is in store for the American worker long term unless were dramatically change direction of our labor and employment policy as dictated by big business (the multinational corporations) and the GOP. The GOP has just economically raped and raped and raped and their greed is still insatiable. The GOP has politically and economically raped our soldiers, it has raped the women, it has raped the children, the elderly, the poor and anyone else who does not bend down to its ideology. THEY ARE A TOTALITARIAN PARTY AND HAVE OPENLY SAID SO. Just ask Karl Rove.

Election fraud is natural to them. Voter suppression and intimidation is natural to them. Lying is natural to them. Sadism is natural to them. Hate is natural to them. Racism is natural to them. Bigotry is natural to them. Evil itself is natural to them.

If the electorate were truly informed and of clear mind and understood things as they really are even most Republicans would abandon that party. What the GOP is up to is no good for decent human beings, little furry things nor the planet itself. The GOP really should be extinct as a political party. If you add up everything they want imagine how devastating it would be. Instead of delivering us from evil the GOP WILL DELIVER US TO EVIL.

When Reagan trashed the social contract with workers he betrayed all the future generations of workers in America. He sold out to the communist Chinese our entire economy and started the process of globalization. The most likely fatal blow was the air traffic controllers strikers being fired and replaced. His decision signaled the first shot directly into the heart of the middle class. Reagan was the devil in the three piece suit. And American has been fooled all along.

I spent 24 years at the Department Of Labor watching the employment contract between worker and employer being dismantled. I have heard enough stories and suffering in those 24 years to last 10 lifetimes. Reagan and the GOP precipitated a "Twin Tower" event in this country economically in 1980. We saw the final result in 2008. The economy under the GOP was never really very good. It just looked that way. They want to finish the job permanently if they win in 2012. They are earnestly want to smash what little is left.

The GOP's psychopathic thirst for power and domineering is insatiable and unquenchable. They will stop at NOTHING to achieve their goal. And they will completely destroy this country if that is what it takes for them to gain political, economic and cultural supremacy.

Remember when a Republican of any stripe or any level opens his or her mouth they lie.

So! We have a new Left Wing NutJob warning us all about Right Wing Ebil Monsters...

I'm glad the DUmmies are around to tell us this stuff.:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I hold nothing more contemptible on the planet right now than Republicans and the GOP
    Because they are so very different you know?
    These have got to be the biggest collection of the DUmbest people on earth.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Yet people wonder why I worry about this country. That koolaid drinker is a perfect example of I worry...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

They're so cute when they project.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The MasterNemesis put Republicans above contempt ...

* Child Molsters

* Serial Killers

* Terrorists

* Street Gangs

* Rapists

* Arsonists

* Meth Cookers

* Muggers

* Burglers

* Pickpockets

... so disagreeing with MasterNemesis is worse then being anything above.

MasterNemesis must not get outside his basement too much.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Election fraud is natural to them. Voter suppression and intimidation is natural to them. Lying is natural to them. Sadism is natural to them. Hate is natural to them. Racism is natural to them. Bigotry is natural to them. Evil itself is natural to them.
    Remind me. Who is the bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    The MasterNemesis put Republicans above contempt ...

* Child Molsters

* Serial Killers

* Terrorists

* Street Gangs

* Rapists

* Arsonists

* Meth Cookers

* Muggers

* Burglers

* Pickpockets

... so disagreeing with MasterNemesis is worse then being anything above.

MasterNemesis must not get outside his basement too much.

But those people are just misunderstood and had bad childhoods!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    But those people are just misunderstood and had bad childhoods!
    Caused by the erosion of the middle class of course.

Mole.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Mole.

Shhhhh!!!!:mad::D
    May the FORCE be with you!