Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    There is nothing positive we can accomplish with military force in Syria, we need to resist the temptation.
    Removing an Iranian proxy?

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Because sometimes a humans life is worth more then the price of your milk. It's not always about "our best interest". It's about what is right.

We have the power to stand up to these murderers, and we should.

I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by...armchair, weekend warriors...to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like...to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.
    Barack Obama - 2002

http://usliberals.about.com/od/extra...ama2002War.htm
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Removing an Iranian proxy?
    Syria is on its own program. It's a mistake to think they are a puppet of the Iranians, in fact they would be much more supportive of Iran if the Syrian Ba'ath Party gets kicked out of power, because then militant Islamists are the likely heirs.

If we get involved, Moonbats will scream that we are blood thristy warmongers.
    If we don't get involved, Moonbats will scream that we are hard-heart assholes who stand by and watch as innocent people are murdered by the Syrian military.

The people in Syria will do the same thing if we get involved or not.

Lesson for today, assholes the world blame the people they hate rather then fixing their own problems; in other words, Moonbats are the same all over.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Well said, Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    If we don't get involved, Moonbats will scream that we are hard-heart assholes who stand by and watch as innocent people are murdered by the Syrian military.
    Newt Gingrich is a moonbat?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post

The people in Syria will do the same thing if we get involved or not.

Lesson for today, assholes the world blame the people they hate rather then fixing their own problems; in other words, Moonbats are the same all over.
    Well I vote not to lose one American life if they are going to hate us anyway, they are savages anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Well said, Dan!
    Thanks Tanker :D

What we'll have with Syria and The Moonbats is Libya all over again.

First the Moonbats screamed for something to be done to stop the fighting and killing, saying we were assholes for just standing by and watching innocent people be slaughtered.

Then NATO war planes come in and blow the Hell out of the government forces ...

The same Moonbats who were screaming for us to do something, were now calling the US and NATO warmongers, and war criminals

That's why I don't want us to get involved in Syria; the Moonbats will turn on you in a heartbeat and the Syrians will be pissed off even if we liberate them from a cruel, evil government.

I should learned this lesson from Somalia.
    Moonbats screamed that we should go in and do something, two helicopters shot down, a lot of guys killed, their bodies dragged through the streets. Half the Moonbats cheered when our guys got it, the rest of the Moonbats acted like they never heard of Somalia.

What did I learn?

When Moonbats want to go to war, the assholes will turn on you after the first shot is fired and side with the bastards they demanded you fight.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 02-10-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.