Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pab Sungenis

View profile

My great-grandmother was a Nazi.
    And the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree you untalented hack.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Fout generations later, and same family is still producing crazed assholes
    GMTA. That is just what I thought after reading the OP.

Fabulous Poster
    Watch for the fashion to rise. DU, once of the home of impossible numbers of people whose great grandmother was a "Cherokee princess" now competing with those whose greatgranny was Eva Braun's first cousin once removed.

My great grandmother was a Nazi too! Well, actually she was a member of the Women's Christian Temperance Union, but why quibble?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Watch for the fashion to rise. DU, once of the home of impossible numbers of people whose great grandmother was a "Cherokee princess" now competing with those whose greatgranny was Eva Braun's first cousin once removed.

My great grandmother was a Nazi too! Well, actually she was a member of the Women's Christian Temperance Union, but why quibble?
    The happy part of this story is that down the road some little kid won't be saying my grandfather was queer as a three dollar bill!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

I once worked with a client who claimed to be an Indian Princess, but couldn't say which tribe. We used to refer to her as "Tiger Lily".

My great aunt worked for the underground during WWII in Slovenia. She told my grandpa, her younger brother, that "it was unthinkable to do anything else". The nazis were pretty stupid. She was arrested, along with some other people from her town, for sharing food with jews who weren't given ration cards to buy food. When the nazis found out she could speak five languages, they put her to work as a telephone operator. Of course, they only spoke German, so she could pass messages right in front of them.

I think the poster should be proud of his grandmother, the one who went out of her way to make up for her mother's errors.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree you untalented hack.
    You know...i just realized who the OP is....I thought he was long gone. Ol' pabsy is back....:D
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The happy part of this story is that down the road some little kid won't be saying my grandfather was queer as a three dollar bill!
    I'm often stunned by the narrow definition of family that some people have. I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by aunts, uncles, grandparents, great aunts and uncles, great grandparents, etc... So yes, Virginia, I did have a gay great uncle, and he had four daughters and three grandchildren (one of the daughters became a nun).