Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I am considering a move to Idaho. They don't have Single Payer, but if any state is likely to go first on Single Payer, it might be Idaho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Uh uh. Massachussetts or California.
    Vermont

Unlike your health insurance? See that's how a healthy system works, we all pay in. What you and every other government paychecker want is for everyone to pay for your healthcare while most of them either do completely without or have crappy, expensive, and iffy coverage some of which is subject to a bunch of papist minions.
    Get back to me when you pay in for 26 years of your life, you might have earned some credibility by then. Oh, did you send in my monthly insurance payment yet? I want to let them know you will be assuming the responsibility for that payment you don't believe I make.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm confused; Is that Nova holding the purse or the guy fondling the boy's breast?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Get back to me when you pay in for 26 years of your life, you might have earned some credibility by then. Oh, did you send in my monthly insurance payment yet? I want to let them know you will be assuming the responsibility for that payment you don't believe I make.
    Get off the cross. Just about everyone works, most for a lot longer than 26 years and they don't get the kind of benefits you have. So they made the wrong choice according to you , which means that they should have all worked for the government. Well, there is a name for a country where the most or the best jobs are in the government.

Yeah, you're for smaller government, aren't you?

Get off the cross. Just about everyone works, most for a lot longer than 26 years and they don't get the kind of benefits you have. So they made the wrong choice according to you , which means that they should have all worked for the government. Well, there is a name for a country where the most or the best jobs are in the government.

By the way little boy, the military is a valid, CONSTITUTIONAL expenditure. I didn't file papers for ten minutes a day for a DimoRat tax leach, I WORKED for my pension. I realize you hate your life and wish you were a real man, but alas, too late. Maybe you can start a business?

I also WORKED in the public school system. I EARNED a pension through that also and SURPRISE!!! Paid into a Health Insurance there also. The two systems were nearly identical. I'm not like you, I work for what I want, I don't look to somebody else to bail me out.

I don't see any Conservatives on this site bitching like you about something I earned. You apparently wish you had been man enough to qualify or brave enough to face a bullet for a lifetime. Too bad, regrets like that are eternal. Now go bother somebody else little "man," you bore me.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Nova... we in the military more then earn the benefits we recieve. Now I can get on the boat with you if you're harping about other federal employee's who earn great benefit packages without the sacrifices those of us in uniform make. But if your trying to say that we're a bunch of hypocrits who complain with one hand and take the paycheck with another, then you and I might have a falling out here.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Nova... we in the military more then earn the benefits we recieve. Now I can get on the boat with you if you're harping about other federal employee's who earn great benefit packages without the sacrifices those of us in uniform make. But if your trying to say that we're a bunch of hypocrits who complain with one hand and take the paycheck with another, then you and I might have a falling out here.
    My complaint isn't about the benefits the military get. As I have said before, my family has done well by the military and government. My complaint is about hypocrites like Peanut who don't see the whole picture, and their place in it.

If we have a falling out then so be it, but I think that you are objective enough to see that without the farm workers, cashiers, minwage factory workers, and other "not real men (according to Peanut)", then there really wouldn't be a tremendous need or budget for folks on government paychecks and benefits be it federal, military, or the public schools.

Moreover, as I have said before, we are already paying for the most expensive kind of healthcare for the poor, self employed, and others who don't have comprehensive care or resources. What we are excluding them from is the preventative care that Peanut enjoys and refuses to accept that he does not pay for. He thinks that pittance he pays every month is the equivalent of a premium, it isn't. It's a program fee or a premium share in a self insured system. What kind of a fool his age thinks that a monthly health program fee of $57 -$197 is the cost of his healthcare?

My complaint isn't about the benefits the military get. As I have said before, my family has done well by the military and government. My complaint is about hypocrites like Peanut who don't see the whole picture, and their place in it.

If we have a falling out then so be it, but I think that you are objective enough to see that without the farm workers, cashiers, minwage factory workers, and other "not real men (according to Peanut)", then there really wouldn't be a tremendous need or budget for folks on government paychecks and benefits be it federal, military, or the public schools.

Moreover, as I have said before, we are already paying for the most expensive kind of healthcare for the poor, self employed, and others who don't have comprehensive care or resources. What we are excluding them from is the preventative care that Peanut enjoys and refuses to accept that he does not pay for. He thinks that pittance he pays every month is the equivalent of a premium, it isn't. It's a program fee or a premium share in a self insured system. What kind of a fool his age thinks that a monthly health program fee of $57 -$197 is the cost of his healthcare?
    Leave it to a self proclaimed penis licker to call me names. Maybe after you brush and rinse your filthy mouth, we can debate your envy of me. When you pass the man test, get back to me, otherwise, your stalking is pathetic. By the way moron, you claiming that I don't see the big picture doesn't make it so. We haven't moved on beyond your obvious crush on me yet, so the bigger picture has yet to become an issue.;
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Leave it to a self proclaimed penis licker to call me names.
    So now you're saying that you have never been the recipient of oral sex? Or just not from someone you weren't paying and would later refer to in nasty terms heterosexual men reserve for women they aren't married to?

So now you're saying that you have never been the recipient of oral sex? Or just not from someone you weren't paying and would later refer to in nasty terms heterosexual men reserve for women they aren't married to?
    Whatever bird brain.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand