Time??? I don't really know having never done one but if all goes well I can't see us being down more than 30 minutes.
- I'll put out a message Warning of the impending upgrade with a time by which you should all be off the board.
- I'll bring down CU and do a final Database backup. I did a backup this morning and some may have seen the message.
- I'll do the upgrade, hopefully no errors, do a little testing, and then bring the board back up.
- I'm not sure if the board will "look" the same as is does now. It may default back to the original vBulletin Skin, I have to ask the Vb tech guys today. We have a custom "Skin" that Crusty the previous owner installed for the current look.
- I'll bring the board back online and we go from there!
Yes, yes, burn it all down. And install Boobie Skin v.38D when we come back up.
If Ape's password was tragically changed with the new update that wouldn't be so bad either.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|