Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Anti-gay church to protest Powell boys' memorial service 
    Quote Originally Posted by KOMONews
    TACOMA, Wash. - A rabidly anti-gay church known for its loud protests is planning to picket Saturday's funeral for the two sons of missing mom Susan Powell, who died in a raging house fire Sunday.

Margie Phelps of the Topeka, Kan.-based Westboro Baptist Church sent out a tweet saying the church will attend the boys' memorial service as a protest against the pending legalization of gay marriage in Washington state.
    Link

For those of you not familiar with this story, it begins two years ago in Utah where this father took his two boys camping in the middle of the night, in freezing temperatures, only to come home and find his wife "missing". Everyone with a brain knows this father killed his wife. Recently the boys were heard telling people that "mommy" was in the trunk when they went camping and then got lost in a mine.
    The state took the two boys away from their father last year and two weeks ago, confirmed that the boys could only visit their father under state supervision.

This last weekend, the father locked the state observer out of the house, attacked his boys with a hatchet and then blew up the house with all three of them in it with ten, one gallon gasoline bombs setup inside the house.

The outcry for the boys has gotten so large that the funeral had to be moved from a LDS church that can handle only 200 members in Puyallup to a church in Tacoma that can handle 1800 people.

Now these fucktards are planning on showing up at the boys funeral to protest the state passing so-called gay marriage. This will get very ugly if these people show up. So far Occupy Tacoma and Occupy Portland are planning a counter protest as well as Patriot Riders and several other conservative groups. I will be out of town or I can guarantee you I would be down there as well.

It sounds like the Westboro Baptist church,they protest anything. They have protested stuff like the funeral of Ronnie James Dio and such.

Of course when they protested against comic con,hilarity ensued.

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/0...aptist-church/

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    It sounds like the Westboro Baptist church,they protest anything. They have protested stuff like the funeral of Ronnie James Dio and such.

Of course when they protested against comic con,hilarity ensued.

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/0...aptist-church/
    deleted
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

They seem to lately picket funerals of children who die tragic circumstances. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    deleted
    What you mean by "deleted?"

What you mean by "deleted?"

It means he deleted what he was going to say to you...which would have probably hurt your sensitive feelings.

I have no such qualms.

You're a fucking idiot. Stick to the gamer and music forums. You're so far over your head in the grown up part of CU it's pathetic bordering on tragic.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It means he deleted what he was going to say to you...which would have probably hurt your sensitive feelings.

I have no such qualms.

You're a fucking idiot. Stick to the gamer and music forums. You're so far over your head in the grown up part of CU it's pathetic bordering on tragic.
    You know of me on places like On MMorpg?

You know of me on places like On MMorpg?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    moo
    Dude,i'm never treated like this on sci fi,guitar,and such forums i'm on.

Dude,i'm never treated like this on sci fi,guitar,and such forums i'm on.
    So go back to them and let the adults talk here. It's obvious that you're WAAAAAY over your head here with the discussions going on that the adults are having.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf