Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Apparently the jerk doesn't pay any attention to the news. There has been warnings of this exercise in many major media outlets for weeks.

It's a shame he was inconvenienced for a few seconds. I'm sure the military leadership will take that into account, and forgo planning any training missions in LA from now on. He can just deal with whatever threat pops up in the city should it ever occur.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I just read through that, it's hilarious. People coming out of the woodworks telling JDPriestly that he's being paranoid and should just settle down, and every time they do he just beats the drum a little bit harder.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Apparently the jerk doesn't pay any attention to the news. There has been warnings of this exercise in many major media outlets for weeks.

It's a shame he was inconvenienced for a few seconds. I'm sure the military leadership will take that into account, and forgo planning any training missions in LA from now on. He can just deal with whatever threat pops up in the city should it ever occur.
    Even when you know why, it's sometimes creepy. Not to defend this guy on DU, I didn't even read it. But when I am out on the marsh and one of those monster airplanes that looks about as aerodynamic as a greyhound bus with wings ambles in to Macdill, it looks like it's flying so slow it will simply drop at any moment.

DAMMIT!!!! I wish they would get their date-time groups correct, the plan is for October 2, not February 10!!!!

Ummm...nevermind...

;)

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    DAMMIT!!!! I wish they would get their date-time groups correct, the plan is for October 2, not February 10!!!!

Ummm...nevermind...

;)
    There used to be this person I couldn't help myself but to torture on another board. So I invented The Unification. Every time he would complain about the New World Order, I would attempt to calm him by telling him that in reality The Unification was coming, and that he would know it was coming when Queen Elizabeth II announcing that she was going to retire the monarchy in favor of the Imperial Senate which would include the English speaking countries, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, and of course the German states.

Sounds like great fun, I have to admit!

:D

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Move on out here to Mayberry. You want quiet, we got QUIET.
    Yeah, you're East Coast now aren't you? Still in software or something else?

I guess the DUmmie thinks it would be a better idea to truck the helicopters when they need to get from Point A to Point B.