Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    I just got back from the Beverly Hilton.

    I was supposed to go in to work early but my car wouldn't start so my boss went to breakfast alone. Whitney Houston was there, steadily knocking back straight whiskey and chain smoking cigarettes. She looked terrible, gray skin, eyes unfocused, shaking. Still chugging. She had been there like that since 8AM. My boss said that she was probably dying right then. Her voice was so bad, she couldn't speak enough to order her next drink.

    I finally made it in, and had to attend this major "Free Iran" rally. Just to check out what was going on and what it was all about. He is too well known in the community so I went "covert". When I came back, we went to a coffee shop so I could give my report. On our way back we saw the paramedics and fire trucks. When they left, which was just as we were heading into the lobby, there weren't any sirens so we knew that either it was a false alarm or someone was dead. As soon as we walked in, everyone was buzzing around and talking about how RayJay, a young rapper, found Whitney Houston dead. There is a pre-grammy event going on so the limos were arriving with movie stars and recording stars, photographers EVERYPLACE. Some people in gowns, furs and tuxes had no idea they were walking into a crime scene. By the time I left, the Beverly Hilton was PACKED. Two crime lab trucks, police everyplace. Her body was still on the 4th floor waiting for the coroner.

    She was supposed to sing tonight. There was no way that hoarse whisper was going to sing. She might have decided that today was the day to drink herself to death. Maybe she went back up to her room and topped it off with a drug overdose just to make sure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    I just got back from the Beverly Hilton.

    I was supposed to go in to work early but my car wouldn't start so my boss went to breakfast alone. Whitney Houston was there, steadily knocking back straight whiskey and chain smoking cigarettes. She looked terrible, gray skin, eyes unfocused, shaking. Still chugging. She had been there like that since 8AM. My boss said that she was probably dying right then. Her voice was so bad, she couldn't speak enough to order her next drink.

    I finally made it in, and had to attend this major "Free Iran" rally. Just to check out what was going on and what it was all about. He is too well known in the community so I went "covert". When I came back, we went to a coffee shop so I could give my report. On our way back we saw the paramedics and fire trucks. When they left, which was just as we were heading into the lobby, there weren't any sirens so we knew that either it was a false alarm or someone was dead. As soon as we walked in, everyone was buzzing around and talking about how RayJay, a young rapper, found Whitney Houston dead. There is a pre-grammy event going on so the limos were arriving with movie stars and recording stars, photographers EVERYPLACE. Some people in gowns, furs and tuxes had no idea they were walking into a crime scene. By the time I left, the Beverly Hilton was PACKED. Two crime lab trucks, police everyplace. Her body was still on the 4th floor waiting for the coroner.

    She was supposed to sing tonight. There was no way that hoarse whisper was going to sing. She might have decided that today was the day to drink herself to death. Maybe she went back up to her room and topped it off with a drug overdose just to make sure.
    Where did you find this account Tipsy?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    She may have already had a dose of something in her when she started drinking. A deadly combo ofttimes. Or perhaps as you indicated maybe she went upstairs to get just one more "fix". Either way the morgue was waiting.

    May she rest in peace now.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Where did you find this account Tipsy?
    It's MINE. I just got back from the Beverly Hilton.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    It's MINE. I just got back from the Beverly Hilton.
    I'll be darned, thanks. email it to drudge Drudge@drudgereport.com
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    The Pre-Grammy party has been hastily turned into a memorial. Creepy with her body still on the 4th floor like that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    It's MINE. I just got back from the Beverly Hilton.
    Freaky.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,535
    RIP Darlin' Niow you can rest.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,070
    Wow, I remember her earlier years. She was so talented. RIP.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    You can never leave hai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Wow, I remember her earlier years. She was so talented. RIP.
    Yeah,she was so talented in her early years. RIP Whitney Houston
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •