Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    She was a great performer. RIP.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

There is a cell phone video of her partying up at a bar the night before she died. It was on the news. I don't knowif it will make its way to the internet. She was sweating profusely. For some reason blood was running down her leg. She got up and did a duet with Kelly Price. The last song Whitney Houston sang in her life was Yes, Jesus Loves Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    There is a cell phone video of her partying up at a bar the night before she died. It was on the news. I don't knowif it will make its way to the internet. She was sweating profusely. For some reason blood was running down her leg. She got up and did a duet with Kelly Price. The last song Whitney Houston sang in her life was Yes, Jesus Loves Me.

The Detroit Free Press, via TMZ, stated that the LA Coroner's office told the family that there was not enough water in her lungs for her to have drowned, and that it looks like she died from mixing prescription medication (Xanax) with alcohol. They can't be sure without the toxicology reports, though.

I saw that cell phone video on CNN yesterday.

I'm sad for her daughter, who had a breakdown over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The Detroit Free Press, via TMZ, stated that the LA Coroner's office told the family that there was not enough water in her lungs for her to have drowned, and that it looks like she died from mixing prescription medication (Xanax) with alcohol. They can't be sure without the toxicology reports, though.

How old is her daughter?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How old is her daughter?

Having been through this with teens and young adults (losing a parent to substance abuse), I wonder if her intial reaction to hearing about her mother's death was relief, followed by immediate and severe guilt for feeling that relief. The girl was brought to the emergency room yesterday by ambulance, then released.

Having been through this with teens and young adults (losing a parent to substance abuse), I wonder if her intial reaction to hearing about her mother's death was relief, followed by immediate and severe guilt for feeling that relief. The girl was brought to the emergency room yesterday by ambulance, then released.
    Time goes fast, I had no idea she was that old, it didn't seam like that long ago that she was born.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

That was the second time Bobby Brown was taken to the hospital. She went the day before her mother died tool She had passed out in the bathroom.

When you hear exhaustion, anxiety, think overdose.

Fabulous Poster

Funny how fast they can get toxicology reports for a dui/narc charge, but they pull this " won't be finished for weeks" shit whenever celebrities die.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Funny how fast they can get toxicology reports for a dui/narc charge, but they pull this " won't be finished for weeks" shit whenever celebrities die.

Different types of tests. It's easier to prove intoxication with a test than to prove that a person definitely died of an overdose. Plus, for DUI cases they usually use a breathalyzer, which registers the results quicklu,

One can come to terms with one's demons, however; if one fails to understand the basics of ethanol, pharmacology, and hydrodynamics, you end up dead.