1. #1 Conservative Site, "TheRightScoop.com", REFUSES to Post Romney's CPAC Speech 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Well known conservative website, TheRightScoop.com, has REFUSED to post Mitt Romney's CPAC speech in its entirety, unlike what they did with Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum's CPAC speeches. (Ron Paul was a no-show at CPAC 2012.) Here's the link:
    http://www.therightscoop.com/romney-...ican-governor/

This isn't me saying this, but other conservatives, like myself who dont like Flip Romney. So are TheRightScoop.com's moderators also a bunch of DU trolls?

Face it. Flip Romney will LOSE if he is the nominee. Just accept it, and do something to change it, so we can actually WIN in 2012!

Let's unite the party before it's too late!

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Well known conservative website, TheRightScoop.com, has REFUSED to post Mitt Romney's CPAC speech in its entirety, unlike what they did with Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum's CPAC speeches. (Ron Paul was a no-show at CPAC 2012.) Here's the link:

This isn't me saying this, but other conservatives, like myself who dont like Flip Romney. So are TheRightScoop.com's moderators also a bunch of DU trolls?

Face it. Flip Romney will LOSE if he is the nominee. Just accept it, and do something to change it, so we can actually WIN in 2012!

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post

So what you're saying is that you're conceding defeat to Obama. Ever hear the phrase cutting your nose off to spite your face?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So what you're saying is that you're conceding defeat to Obama. Ever hear the phrase cutting your nose off to spite your face?
    I am NOT conceding defeat to Obama, unless Romney is our nominee. If it's either Newt or Santorum (who I prefer), then we still have a chance. I agree with Governor Mike Huckabee, that I WILL NOT support anyone who is NOT pro-life, in the respect that they want abortion OUTLAWED. Flip Romney couldn't care less about social issues like abortion. He did NOT sign a single pro-life family pledge during the 2012 campaign, he did NOT attend a single pro-life oriented debate, and he was a no-show at the 2012 Annual March for Life. Flip Romney can talk his bullshit about the ecomomy all he wants. But that does nothing for me as a social conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by DUmbass128 View Post
    I am NOT conceding defeat to Obama, unless Romney is our nominee. If it's either Newt or Santorum (who I prefer), then we still have a chance. I agree with Governor Mike Huckabee, that I WILL NOT support anyone who is NOT pro-life, in the respect that they want abortion OUTLAWED. Flip Romney couldn't care less about social issues like abortion. He did NOT sign a single pro-life family pledge during the 2012 campaign, he did NOT attend a single pro-life oriented debate, and he was a no-show at the 2012 Annual March for Life. Flip Romney can talk his bullshit about the ecomomy all he wants. But that does nothing for me as a social conservative.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf