Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 JCPenney CEO: Ellen DeGeneres Shares SAME VALUES As Our Company 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    For those of you who don't already know, JCPenney has already hired open homosexual, Ellen DeGeneres (a.k.a. 'Ellen') to be the spokesperson for JCPenney, in order to revive their sagging sales revenue. Theoretically, there is nothing wrong with that, because it's a free market. But Ron Johnson, CEO of JCPenney, took it ONE STEP FURTHER, by publicly stating LIVE, on CBS News, that Ellen "shares the same 'values' that we do in our company (JCPenney)".

Here's the link, with the video:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...s-controversy/

So what exactly are those "values" that Ellen DeGenerate and JCPenney share? Gay Marriage? Gay Adoption? Alternative Lifestyle Families?? Partial-Birth Abortion??

I don't know about you, but I am NO LONGER going to patronize JCPenney! I had purchased jeans and some PNP video game from them in my local mall in the past. But now that the CEO of JCPenney has publicly stated that Ellen and JCPenney share the same "values", I REFUSE to give JCPenney another dime!

The only thing that I forgot to say in this post is to support OneMillionMoms.com in this fight to stop liberal corporations like JCPenney from perpetuating the culture of deviance and death. Even though I disagree with some aspects of their approach to this issue with JCPenney, I fully SUPPORT their cause. Their website is as follows:
    http://www.onemillionmoms.com/currentissue.asp

Cheap and semi-stylish clothes?

Those monsters.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

More fake outrage and bluster from CU's faux conservative
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post

So what exactly are those "values" that Ellen DeGenerate and JCPenney share? Gay Marriage? Gay Adoption? Alternative Lifestyle Families?? Partial-Birth Abortion??
    Things you might have little grasp of, like decency, kindness, and an annoyingly cutesy sense of humor.

I don't know about you, but I am NO LONGER going to patronize JCPenney!
    I think DU is having a sale on boycotts today. Two for one you can boycott businesses you rarely patronized in the first place.

For those of you who don't already know, JCPenney has already hired open homosexual, Ellen DeGeneres (a.k.a. 'Ellen') to be the spokesperson for JCPenney, in order to revive their sagging sales revenue. Theoretically, there is nothing wrong with that, because it's a free market. But Ron Johnson, CEO of JCPenney, took it ONE STEP FURTHER, by publicly stating LIVE, on CBS News, that Ellen "shares the same 'values' that we do in our company (JCPenney)".

Here's the link, with the video:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...s-controversy/

I don't know about you, but I am NO LONGER going to patronize JCPenney! I had purchased jeans and some PNP video game from them in my local mall in the past. But now that the CEO of JCPenney has publicly stated that Ellen and JCPenney share the same "values", I REFUSE to give JCPenney another dime!

The only thing that I forgot to say in this post is to support OneMillionMoms.com in this fight to stop liberal corporations like JCPenney from perpetuating the culture of deviance and death. Even though I disagree with some aspects of their approach to this issue with JCPenney, I fully SUPPORT their cause. Their website is as follows:
    http://www.onemillionmoms.com/currentissue.asp
    Oh fucking grow up you little shithead. I shop at JCPenny's not because of Ellen Degenerate but because they have the clothes that fit someone who needs his shirts to say XLT or XXLT depending on the manufacturer.
    Hell, even though I can't stand Levi's politics, there jeans are second to none in quality. The ONLY reason I don't buy them is what they charge. Im not spending 50 dollars on jeans.

Stop trying to create outrage where there is none. We have Mitt Romney to elect to the White House.

I never shopped there anyway, but I'd be boycotting them now if I did.

rm -rf obama*

What do we expect from those French?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    yeah...cuz boycotts work
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Fabulous Poster
    I don't see the big deal. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a homosexual in print advertising. Underwear, cars, lawyers, beer commercials- damned sodomites are everywhere.

Is it really that big of a deal that Penneys hired an openly gay woman to be their spokesperson? Ellen is not exactly in your face about her sexuality anymore, like she was when she first came out.

I haven't shopped at Penney's since I was a kid-as a teenager, I used to love their denim overalls. Big Mac, Square Back. But they kind of lost their niche in the market when they tried to compete with more upscale stores in the 80s, and their place in the market got taken by Kohls, Marshalls and Target in the 90s.

But in the 70s, when I was a kid, my mom bought most of our clothes there. They had the right combination of quality and value back then.