Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Samuel L. Jackson I Voted for Obama BECAUSE HE'S BLACK 
    Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/barack...2#.TzgCpogWmhg

No he is not racist, we are for thinking Michelle's butt looks big.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/barack...2#.TzgCpogWmhg

No he is not racist, we are for thinking Michelle's butt looks big.
    You have to admit, it would have been hilarious if Obama had stopped his speech and said, "Who the fuck said that?".

I think America is a little disappointed that Obama hasn't "slipped" yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think America is a little disappointed that Obama hasn't "slipped" yet.
    Hasn't 'slipped' yet? What have you been doing, drinking mercury? Obama hasn't stopped slipping and smashing every item in America's china shop. The man would have to improve significantly just to be considered an unmitigated disaster.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I hate to tell Jackson this, but blacks only make about 12% of this population. No way could Obama have won with only their votes. He's a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I hate to tell Jackson this, but blacks only make about 12% of this population. No way could Obama have won with only their votes. He's a jackass.
    Your saying that because he is black!:eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

. He's a jackass.
    You got that right....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Hasn't 'slipped' yet? What have you been doing, drinking mercury? Obama hasn't stopped slipping and smashing every item in America's china shop. The man would have to improve significantly just to be considered an unmitigated disaster.
    No. No, Zero hasn't slipped. This is what he's had planned all along....:mad:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Try not to live up to all my expectations Samuel. Thanks.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Even the DUmmies thought he was an ass. Well most anyway. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    Blacks are about 12% of the population which means that they are about 24% of Democratic voters. He couldn't have won with only their votes, but he couldn't have won without their votes.