Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I did the research myself and it showed that the little o won by less than the increase in black registration in several states. Not just blacks voted for him because he was black, so did many whites and the latins just pulled the dim stick.

He won because he is black.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

If nothing else Jackson proves that being wealthy and/ or famous does not equate to having much intellect.

I know this much. I dont care about skin color or gender. I vote for ideas. Herman Cain would have suited me just fine (more than what we have to choose from now). I hope West runs for higher office too, he will also get my vote. And I am neither male nor black.

Therefor I reject his over-simplified explanation as just more pc/ pop culture brain dead brain washing. And what better place to be tutored or re-enforced that sort of half wit mentality than Hollyweird?

But I have no doubt, he'd be a great fit in the 0bama regime.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I did the research myself and it showed that the little o won by less than the increase in black registration in several states. Not just blacks voted for him because he was black, so did many whites and the latins just pulled the dim stick.

He won because he is black.
    He won because he was offering healthcare reform and to improve the economy with a more hands on method, something people thought they wanted at the time. People ignore the fact that the economy was already in the toilet and that McCain wanted to do more of the same things Bush did, which many people felt was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Blacks are about 12% of the population which means that they are about 24% of Democratic voters. He couldn't have won with only their votes, but he couldn't have won without their votes.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I hate to tell Jackson this, but blacks only make about 12% of this population. No way could Obama have won with only their votes. He's a jackass.
    You racist! How dare you stray from the liberal narrative? :mad: Get back yonder to da Big House fer yer whippin.
    He won because he was offering healthcare reform and to improve the economy with a more hands on method, something people thought they wanted at the time. People ignore the fact that the economy was already in the toilet and that McCain wanted to do more of the same things Bush did, which many people felt was the problem.
    No, he won because people bought his non-platform of a nebulous , non-specific concept of Hope and Change. He won because he wasn't Bush. He won because voters were too lazy and stupid to look beyond the media proffered and promoted glitter sprinkled on a turd. He won because the GOP offered up a wimpy old wrinlkled counter to a dressed up turd with sprinkles. Finally, he won because he was Black, and that is "historic" you know?

Blacks are about 12% of the population which means that they are about 24% of Democrat/idiotic voters. He couldn't have won with only their votes, but he couldn't have won without their votes.
    Emphasis for accuracy.
    Last edited by AmPat; 02-13-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart
    I think America is a little disappointed that Obama hasn't "slipped" yet.
    Urkel isn't going to "slip."

What the twits failed to see is that the economy didn't go into the toilet until after the Democrats re-took control of both houses of congress.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    nah, people are fucking idiots. there are a lot of videos where various commentators or comedians went around and asked the random people and ask if they knew Obama stances on topics, almost every single one of them thought that McCains stances were Obama's, and they liked McCain's ideas.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Urkel isn't going to "slip."
    When he stubbs his toe in the middle of the night, does he yell "oh heck" or "muthafukka!"?

I say "Ouch!", but then i live alone so pleading for attention is pointless.

When he stubbs his toe in the middle of the night, does he yell "oh heck" or "muthafukka!"?

I say "Ouch!", but then i live alone so pleading for attention is pointless.
    I would more have expected owie.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg