1. #1 Obama re-opens door for donors to give to a super PAC 

$1M to see a cabinet secretary? New Obama ruling reopens the door

President Obama's decision to encourage his donors to give to a super PAC does more than just empower an outside group looking to level the playing field with Republican groups.

It also opens to the door to a kind of influence peddling that was banned a decade ago under a landmark campaign finance law — with ramifications that go far beyond the scope of the Citizens United case that the White House professes to disdain. By granting permission for White House staffers and Cabinet secretaries to appear at super PAC events, the White House has returned to a system where corporate donors, unions and other wealthy individuals are able to pay big money for access to policymakers, lawmakers and key administration aides. >>>

This means that the pro-Obama super PAC could offer big money sit-downs between top donors (including unions and corporations) and cabinet secretaries or top White House staffers. >>> That system came to an end with the McCain-Feingold law in 2002, subjecting the national parties to limits on spending.

With the Obama administration’s decision, this system has essentially returned — with super PACs replacing the parties as the entities that receive the donations. And super PACs are free to accept corporate donations or union money >>>

“The president has been unequivocal in his opposition to the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision >>> ” White House spokesman Eric Schultz said.

-------------------------------------------------------

So I guess since 0bama claimed that Citizens United was such a threat to Democracy he needed to go even further than what the CU decision had originally opened the door to.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

It's alright though. They insist that they're doing this just to keep the evil Republicans from winning this election. They swear by all that's holy that as soon as he gets his well due second term, they will do something to get rid of these nasty super pacs forever. Honest Injun. ;)

Well it is Politico. So the story may "evolve" so as not to cast such a bad light on their anointed one. But it appears that Zippy Mao Chavez is scrambling to gather a billion dollars for his reelection. And .. he has to sell something, he cant very well run on his record. Meanwhile I guess we can watch for the drones hes going to dispatch over our cities and towns and communities. To what end? Maybe we can learn more after net neutrality is finally finagled through. Or from the "truth teams" hes assembled from the White House. Complete with their own "hit lists".

The DailyCaller.com has more details.

Obama’s dive into the super PAC deep end

The Obama campaign, defending its decision to embrace the super PAC supporting the president’s reelection, contends that it would be foolish to unilaterally disarm.

Fair point. But the Obama campaign’s move goes beyond unilateral disarmament. It amounts to dangerous proliferation in the nuclear arms race of campaign spending.

The campaign did not merely announce its full-throated support of the supposedly independent expenditure effort. It confirmed that it would be sending its own representatives to headline super PAC events. And not just campaign officials, but senior White House aides and Cabinet secretaries.

In for a dime, I suppose, in for a million-dollar check.

So much for a president who railed against the Supreme Court’s Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission ruling, warning that it “opens the floodgates for an unlimited amount of special interest money into our democracy.” Now he’s deploying the Cabinet to help rake it in. >>> MORE ...

----------------------------------------------

Ermm... isnt direct co-ordination between these 2 a federal crime? Oh ... I forgot Eric Holder. And the media. And the GOP. Now I get it.

Obama re-opens door for donors to give to a super PAC
    It's the United Negro Campaign Fund.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

"Citizens United is an outrage, which must be undone...what? Corporations and foundations are our own biggest donors? You mean we can do that too? Uhhhh...Speech is over folks! I'll get back to you!"