1. #1 Just when you thought it couldn't get any worst then the SOPA bill. 
    Banned
    http://gizmodo.com/5884416/is-the-se...-new-sopa-bill

What this bill would basically do,would be to block sites with even a claim of copyright infringment.

Let's say for example,someone uploads a photoshopped image of MLP:Friendship is Magic to a site like Deviantart,and others learn about the art theft and start reporting it. Under the law,if there is even a pic of art theft on a site,it would cause the whole site to be blocked. There is no due process. Like go to a site like Ebay and see how much pirated stuff is on there from China.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    are we surprised? Reid is a douche, they want to censor freedom of speech instead of going after the real criminals.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    are we surprised? Reid is a douche, they want to censor freedom of speech instead of going after the real criminals.
    This shit extends waaaay beyond party lines.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Like your screen name. Is it named after the song by Billy Idol?

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    oh I know, the author of the original bill was a Repub from LA, but from that article it's Reid pushing for this new one
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry