Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,024
    Oreo?

    Still trying to find it?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    No, I don't.

    I have to tell you, for a group of so-called conservatives, you guys sure find it easy to toss out a few amendments at the drop of a hat.
    Anonymous has gone global(the attack on Sony wasn't just in the US) hence they're very limited in their Constitutional protections. Once you take your attacks global, like this one, you're now an enemy combatant and this is how you should be treated:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsuj...eature=related
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    For espionage? Or revenge?

    Are you sure this isn't political for you?
    No, it's professional and personal. The professional side is that I'm a Soldier, we're at war, and these clowns are serving the interests of our enemies. As for the personal, I've got friends in Kabul who are in harm's way, and who are endangered by this kind of idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Would you have turned Lawrence Franklin into red mist?
    Yes, I would have, if it came down to it. He violated his oath and broke faith with the rest of us.

    Want me to sign another loyalty oath just to satisfy you?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    You can never leave hai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kapolei,Hawaii
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I love that a group that calls itself "anonymous" complains about the secrecy of other organizations and governments. Meanwhile, they out people who will die as a result of their conduct. This is espionage, and we need to take them out.
    This.

    Or to put them in a prison that has bubba in it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    This.

    Or to put them in a prison that has bubba in it.
    Klintoon is untouchable, the DIMS made sure of this.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Anonymous has gone global(the attack on Sony wasn't just in the US) hence they're very limited in their Constitutional protections. Once you take your attacks global, like this one, you're now an enemy combatant and this is how you should be treated:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsuj...eature=related
    That's my boys. If we can see you, we can hit you. And that is the smallest weapon on board.;) It is an area weapon system and not meant to be used as a sniper rifle. It fires a minimum of 10 rounds, each round loaded with HE.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    That's my boys. If we can see you, we can hit you. And that is the smallest weapon on board.;) It is an area weapon system and not meant to be used as a sniper rifle. It fires a minimum of 10 rounds, each round loaded with HE.
    I'm sure that the current administration is preparing a strongly worded statement with every adjective in the arsenal. That'll show 'em.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'm sure that the current administration is preparing a strongly worded statement with every adjective in the arsenal. That'll show 'em.
    We are looking into an Obama administration training mandate. New prospective Apache crewmen will need to demonstrate an ability to make Chain-gun like verbal noises that mimic actual gunfire. They will need a passing score based on real life criteria such as how scary they were and did the grader flinch during the audition.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    We are looking into an Obama administration training mandate. New prospective Apache crewmen will need to demonstrate an ability to make Chain-gun like verbal noises that mimic actual gunfire. They will need a passing score based on real life criteria such as how scary they were and did the grader flinch during the audition.
    Nah, that might scare the man-made disaster facilitators on the ground, and then they wouldn't like us.
    No, the new Apache ordnance will replace HE rounds with pamphlets that explain our commitment to diversity and appreciation of Islam, and will contain coupons for 10% any halal meal at the Kabul Burger King.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    While I agree in this case, they have done some good, they are responsible for bringing down one of the biggest Child porn rings in the world last Nov. I don't like their tactics or their stance, but do have to give them credit when they are doing good.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •