Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Moochelle's food nazis...they're heeeeere. 
    Right down the road from me. Raeford NC is very similar to Mayberry of TV lore...

A North Carolina mom is irate after her four-year-old daughter returned home late last month with an uneaten lunch the mother had packed for the girl earlier that day. But she wasn’t mad because the daughter decided to go on a hunger strike. Instead, the reason the daughter didn‘t eat her lunch is because someone at the school determined the lunch wasn’t healthy enough and sent it back home.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-c-...ealthy-enough/

The lunch that was deemed "unhealthy" by Moochelle's food nazis?

A turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, a bag of potato chips and a box of apple juice.

Instead, the young girl was given cafeteria chicken nuggets and her mom was billed $1.22.

rm -rf obama*

What a bunch of hypocrites. We all know for a fact that there are Ding Dongs in the White House.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Sometimes, the Right's Noise Machine can whip up some pretty good stuff for their daily daily dose of outrage for the terminally offended. I mean some real pearl clutchers.

This is not one of those times.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I'd be pissed...fuck that, I give my kid the lunch then tell them to eat it regardless of what the teacher said. Then make damn well sure the school knew that.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

My mom would have been in big trouble. She would pack me a half a sandwich and an apple. But back then, ketchup counted as a vegetable, so if I had ketchup on sandwich, I would have had 2 servings from the vegetable/fruit category.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Sometimes, the Right's Noise Machine can whip up some pretty good stuff for their daily daily dose of outrage for the terminally offended. I mean some real pearl clutchers.

Well, you eat penis for lunch, so your opinion really doesn't matter.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Well, you eat penis for lunch, so your opinion really doesn't matter.
    While this one is pretty good (as far as absurdity), the best in recent memory remains the outrage fed to the faithful over Chinese food being served for lunch at Sidwell Friends on December 7th. That was fucking awesome.

Yes, much preferred is that time honored American tradition of bowing to tyrannical government overreach and simply opting for accepting that Big Brother knows best.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

You really dont see a problem forcing a kid to eat food that was not approved by his/her parents?

While this one is pretty good (as far as absurdity), the best in recent memory remains the outrage fed to the faithful over Chinese food being served for lunch at Sidwell Friends on December 7th. That was fucking awesome.
    Shouldn't you be cutting your wrists now or reading the emo forum?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg