Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You're the one who seems stoned, buddy. Your reading comprehension is dismal, and you seem to think posts like this are funny.

I don't use pot. I like beer with my dinner sometimes plus happy hour on Friday after work with some friends. I am well aware though that alcohol abuse carries more health risks than marijuana use.

However, lets think about your logic here, if someone opposing the war on drugs, or having the bare minimum of knowledge about drug abuse makes them a pothead, then I suppose your opposition to this healthy food initiative makes you a greasy disgusting fatass glutton?

Learn some self control you obese monster. I'm sure a sick elephant or something will appreciate the organ donations after you eat yourself to a heart attack, but think about your family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
    You called me fat

You have the distinction of being the first person ever to call me fat

Now about your pot addiction and alcohol abuse... Did you turn to these before or after the sexual abuse committed by your professor

Fat!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

You've got this entirely backwards.

The War on Drugs is just an information campaign? If you grow marijuana in your backyard the government isn't going to mail you an information pamphlet. There's a reason the prison population has exploded in the last few decades, making us the #1 prison nation in the entire world: its the war on drugs.

How anyone can suggest the War on Drugs isn't fought with force is beyond me.

Try making the greasiest, saltiest, most unhealthy food item you can come up with in your kitchen and eating it. Hell take pictures of it and mail it to your local police station. If any government official comes to arrest you, I'll eat my shoe.

If you try growing cannabis in your own backyard....different story.
    Nancy Reagan's just 'say no to drugs' campaign was directed toward keeping illegal drugs away from children, yet you equate this to a turkey sandwich. You are the biggest of fools, alcohol is legal and we still don't allow children to drink it legally. Sometimes you really disgust me.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 02-19-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The War on Drugs is just an information campaign? If you grow marijuana in your backyard the government isn't going to mail you an information pamphlet. There's a reason the prison population has exploded in the last few decades, making us the #1 prison nation in the entire world: its the war on drugs.

Try making the greasiest, saltiest, most unhealthy food item you can come up with in your kitchen and eating it. Hell take pictures of it and mail it to your local police station. If any government official comes to arrest you, I'll eat my shoe.

The word you are searching for is... ILLEGAL

il·le·gal/iˈlēgəl/

Adjective:

Contrary to or forbidden by law, esp. criminal law: "illegal drugs".

Noun:

An illegal immigrant.

Synonyms:

unlawful - illicit - illegitimate - lawless - wrongful
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    You called me fat

You have the distinction of being the first person ever to call me fat

Now about your pot addiction and alcohol abuse... Did you turn to these before or after the sexual abuse committed by your professor

Fat!
    Attached Images
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It skips a generation sometimes :tongue:
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    The word you are searching for is... ILLEGAL

il·le·gal/iˈlēgəl/

Adjective:

Contrary to or forbidden by law, esp. criminal law: "illegal drugs".

Noun:

An illegal immigrant.

Synonyms:

unlawful - illicit - illegitimate - lawless - wrongful
    That's right, the government has made possessing relatively benign drugs like marijuana a criminal offense and enforce it with the police. They've decided you can't use marijuana and they will put you in prison for non-compliance.

The government has done what with this healthy eating thing? Some public service announcements? Changed the food pyramid to a plate?

The fact that people support the war on drugs but think that this eating healthy thing is some extreme government assault on individual liberties is a total joke. There's no reasoning behind it other than "oogy boogy democrats baddd"

Thanks for clearing it up for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

I was talking about the campaigns you were referring too, not the whole of the War on Drugs. I think the whole thing is a waste of time. I was talking about the ad campaigns and programs like D.A.R.E.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Nancy Reagan's just 'say no to drugs' campaign was directed toward keeping illegal drugs away from children, yet you equate this to a turkey sandwich. You are the biggest of fools, alcohol is legal and we still don't allow children to drink it legally. Sometimes you really disgust me.
    Michelle Obama is doing what, exactly? Encouraging kids to "get up and move"? The horror.

The difference is Nancy Reagan's campaign was part of an ACTUAL, really existing government program designed to dictate to adults what they can and cannot put in their bodies using the police force.

Michelle Obama's healthy lifestyle is part of a made-up, imaginary narrative about the big bad government telling you what to do.

If you really cared about the government telling adults what they can do with their bodies, then you'd oppose the war on drugs. Otherwise, it's just partisan cheerleading and nothing more.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

That's right, the government has made possessing relatively benign drugs like marijuana a criminal offense and enforce it with the police. They've decided you can't use marijuana and they will put you in prison for non-compliance.

The government has done what with this healthy eating thing? Some public service announcements? Changed the food pyramid to a plate?

The fact that people support the war on drugs but think that this eating healthy thing is some extreme government assault on individual liberties is a total joke. There's no reasoning behind it other than "oogy boogy democrats baddd"

Thanks for clearing it up for everyone.
    You heard it here, Wei wants to drug the children!

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I was talking about the campaigns you were referring too, not the whole of the War on Drugs. I think the whole thing is a waste of time. I was talking about the ad campaigns and programs like D.A.R.E.
    So what's the terrible thing about Michelle Obama's healthy lifestyle campaign for kids?

Kids should be educated about healthy lifestyles and nutrition, just like they should be educated about the risks of drug use. The parents are perfectly able to educate children about drug use, so why don't you oppose "just say no" and DARE overstepping parental authority?