Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1 Weekend in Vegas 
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Saturday in Vegas. Grandma and Grandpa have the kid for the entire time, I am told to go "have fun and play"
    what to do..what to do...

    so, I got this tattooed up the right side of my neck:




    and this one on the outside calf of my left leg....



    I was gonna get my nose pierced, but it looked way too painful. The place was pretty cool tho, lots of bikers sitting around and all the working girls were taking the afternoon off to get spray on tans done there. Note to Grandma/Grandpa; do not leave country girl unchaparoned in Vegas!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Your trip needs a soundtrack. This is a start:

    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    I'm too much of a country girl at heart. Those neon lights look prettiest when they are in my rear view mirror!

    although I do love ZZ's version of the song!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    I'm too much of a country girl at heart. Those neon lights look prettiest when they are in my rear view mirror!

    although I do love ZZ's version of the song!
    You're too young to remember this, but you can enjoy:


    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    Saturday in Vegas. Grandma and Grandpa have the kid for the entire time, I am told to go "have fun and play"
    what to do..what to do...

    so, I got this tattooed up the right side of my neck:




    and this one on the outside calf of my left leg....



    I was gonna get my nose pierced, but it looked way too painful. The place was pretty cool tho, lots of bikers sitting around and all the working girls were taking the afternoon off to get spray on tans done there. Note to Grandma/Grandpa; do not leave country girl unchaparoned in Vegas!
    Cool beans! Today was my triannual shaving! Don't ask I posted it once. Needless to say you can see my tats now! I let them, yes I get a crowd for the shaving, put a spider stick-on on my head, I'll wear it proudly! :D


    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    You're too young to remember this, but you can enjoy:


    that one played too often on the old am radio when I was a kid! and I failed to see the meaning of the song, as I intended to get the heck out of the country as soon as possible!:o
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    You did not. Did you?:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Cool beans! Today was my triannual shaving! Don't ask I posted it once. Needless to say you can see my tats now! I let them, yes I get a crowd for the shaving, put a spider stick-on on my head, I'll wear it proudly! :D

    son of a ...... the one up the side of my neck HURT! How did you handle that one? Are you nutz? that had to hurt! it is way cool tho...
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You did not. Did you?:eek:
    yeah
    what else is there to do in Vegas when you have a weekend to yourself and you don't drink, you don't gamble and you don't engage in meaningless/nameless sex with strangers? get something tattooed and/or pierced.
    maybe next time I will get the guts for the nose piercing. the guy said it wouldn't hurt as much as the neck tattoo..but i'm sorta sensitive about my nose. besides, if you wanna meet the really fun people, hang out at a tattoo/piercing/body modification/tanning salon.
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    yeah
    what else is there to do in Vegas when you have a weekend to yourself and you don't drink, you don't gamble and you don't engage in meaningless/nameless sex with strangers?
    Learn to drink and gamble? You did not seriously get two tattoos this weekend.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •