1. #1 Sarah Palin ‘I’m Game’ To Run For Office, ‘All Bets Are Off’ In A Brokered Conv 

Sarah Palin To Eric Bolling: ‘I’m Game’ To Run For Office, ‘All Bets Are Off’ In A Brokered Convention

Sarah Palin was the first guest on the first episode of Follow the Money, so it seemed natural for Eric Bolling to bring Palin back for his final show. In an extensive interview that began with Bolling asking Palin to explain how her life has changed since becoming Sen. John McCain‘s running mate and culminated with Palin noting that “all bets are off” as to who can be nominated in a brokered convention– something she considers a real possibility.

Palin retold the story of how she ended up becoming Sen. McCain’s vice presidential nominee, making the somewhat profound statement that once she got on the airplane to Arizona, she “essentially never came home again.” She did say that “I’m still there, I’m still an Alaskan,” and maintained her good spirits by refusing to dread things. With the enthusiasm that Palin received after her speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Bolling could not help but ask what Palin was thinking of doing with her future. She answered that she was reading to help America any way she could, and if it meant “running for office at some point in the future, I’m game.” “Want to elaborate on that?” Bolling asked, getting a flat “No!”

The topic came up again later in the conversation, when Bolling brought up the possibility of a brokered convention in August. “If it does get to that,” Bolling asked, “and someone said ‘Governor, would you be interested,’ would you be interested?” Palin began her answer asserting that she saw the possibility of a brokered convention as a very real one. “If it had to be kind of closed up today, the whole nominating process, then we would be looking at a brokered convention,” she responded, since “nobody is quite there yet.” If it came to a brokered convention, “all bets are off as to who it will be willing to offer themselves up in the name of service to their country.” She added only that she “would be willing to help any way that I can,” which is about as open a declaration of a brokered convention candidacy she could give– and, as is her wont, she elaborated no more than that.

-------------------------------------

Sarah could beat Obama and will, given the half the chance. Which aint sayin much when we are up against the most inept, corrupt and commie lovin president in US history. She has more passion and conviction than Mitt, Rick, Newt and Ron combined. She knows exactly what Obama is all about and is a fighter. She would be a great president and the dems know it -- which is why they continue to denigrate her. Vote for Santorum or Gingrich to enable an open convention. Then let's choose.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    we don't chose at a brokered convention. It would end up going to an establishment guy. No WAY would Palin get the nomination at a brokered convention. It would end up going to Mitt, period.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Power CUer
    Palin talks a good fight, but never comes through. She's like a prettier Fred Thompson.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I would love to see her as President.