Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Getting at top of thread:
    Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: blog_postbit_entries_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: blog_postbit_blog_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Meanwhile, SR..........now to work the kinks, etc. out. Remember that what you might think of as a bug is really a new feature.......
    That's fixed.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Can you fix Rock next? :D
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I always had www.conservativeunderground.com bookmarked and went straight to that link.

Getting these errors now when I do:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: adv_portal in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: headinclude in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/conserv/public_html/forum505/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(122) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: header in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: footer in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: spacer_open in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: spacer_close in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: gobutton in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/conserv/public_html/forum505/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 1

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I always had www.conservativeunderground.com bookmarked and went straight to that link.

Change your bookmark to www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505
    The CMPS product we have is out of date for ver. 4, I need to update it...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Gah! I'm BLINDEDEDEDEDEDED.....
    I guess we'll have to take the attitude that it's cheerful, not as depressing as that black. I always thought it was funereal.

Hopefully we'll get something a bit less bright shortly. SR is the techy here; I'll be the color coordinator. Now if only I could find the old little green grinny smiley. Poor SR is putting up with me griping about the new smilies. At least when I hit the "more", we retained some of our old ones.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

You idiot. :p
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    advanced options to play with the skin.
    I don't see where I can do that?

Their aren't as many people posting on version 4.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

I'm the same. Just got back in my self.

I may not be the only one who had that link for their bookmark and still haven't figured out to try googling for the new one. Is there some way to relink to the old one, or have some lvl or redirect on it for the site so we don't lose members?

FYI I am having issues with the site being slow. Any one else?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Their aren't as many people posting on version 4.
    The site still seems foreign. I suggest a beige/teal screen. Easy on the eyes. No pigs or apes.