Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I love a good pwnage in the morning with my coffee and toast...which is what Ody does every time with the snarky ones posts.
    Stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Stroke.
    Truth...something you don't have any clue about. Now, how about answering the fucking question and quit playing dodgeball.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Since you made two factually incorrect statements in the second sentence, I will ignore the rest.

Actually three but it would be hard to prove who I do and do not hate.
    income taxes, not SS, Medicare/cade, or w/e else you think you need to be snarky about
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Stroke.
    Just admit that you can't answer the questions and admit defeat. You can't win this one because the facts are that the rich pay for everything already, and the greedy ones are the ones constantly demanding more, not those that earn their money, pay their taxes, and also contribute to charity.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    income taxes, not SS, Medicare/cade, or w/e else you think you need to be snarky about
    Yea. Sucks when the bullshit is pointed out. Galling.

Well that explains why you're so snarky right now since what you describe is always done to you.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Why do you continue spewing it?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    since those are already factors, they don't really matter, everyone pays up through the first 105k or so. Now if you want to argue that should go up, fine w/e but everyone still pays. Same with medicare/caid. Only variable is Federal Income Taxes. get that through your head.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    since those are already factors, they don't really matter, everyone pays up through the first 105k or so. Now if you want to argue that should go up, fine w/e but everyone still pays. Same with medicare/caid. Only variable is Federal Income Taxes. get that through your head.
    Regardless (and I'm not even getting into other federal taxes), when the bullshit, the outright aggressive untruth that half do not pay taxes at the federal level, is presented, I am going to call it what it is; a lie.

Regardless (and I'm not even getting into other federal taxes), when the bullshit, the outright aggressive untruth that half do not pay taxes at the federal level, is presented, I am going to call it what it is; a lie.
    Yet you never back up your claim that it is a lie...Why is that? Show us the Truthtm as you know it...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot