1. #1 Romney: Republicans in Washington Need to Stop Acting Like Democrats 

Romney: Republicans in Washington Need to Stop Acting Like Democrats

MONROE, Mich.—Mitt Romney told businesspeople here, including two tea party members, that Republicans in Washington have been "acting like Democrats" and he will stop it because he is a different kind of Republican. Later in the day, at a another campaign stop, Romney collected the endorsement of Gov. Rick Snyder. >>>

When the GOP held majorities on Capitol Hill, he said, "Republicans started earmarking like crazy. Republicans spent too much money, way above the rate of inflation. Republicans didn't send programs back to the states. Republicans didn't eliminate programs, we added programs. We were doing exactly what the Democrats have done. And we can't keep doing that."

By contrast, said Romney, "I’m going to Washington not as the next step in my political career, because I don’t have a political career. My life was spent in the private sector." He said he would make Midwestern states, including his home state of Michigan and neighboring Ohio, into destinations for entrepreneurship and innovation.

-----------------------------------

While stomping his feet, Mitt was heard to mutter, I am Conservative. I am. I am.

Pot, meet kettle.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Foaming at the mouth, pounding the keyboard Romney hate post by DUmbass128 in 3....2....1....

In fact I caught a vid of him posting about Romney just a few minutes ago....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

No 'hate' of Romney here. Does that disappoint someone? Sorry.

Making a point doesnt always (or ever, in my case) involve hate.

I would watch the vid but Im listening to Levin right now.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA...wow talk about someone divorced from reality...
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Romney said,,,,,,,,,,,wait. Romney right? This is Romney saying this?

When I wake up, I'm going to have to right this down. True comedy gold. Maybe I can send it to late night TV. Whew, dreams can sure take a strange track.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    No 'hate' of Romney here. Does that disappoint someone? Sorry.

Making a point doesnt always (or ever, in my case) involve hate.

I would watch the vid but Im listening to Levin right now.
    My post wasn't directed at you. It was directed at Mike128, aka DUmbass128. His posts are obsessively hate filled diatribes against Romney 99% of the time and I expect him to reply with more of the expired equine flogging in this thread that he's constantly doing.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Yeah, I know. He does seem to be obsessed.

But I just couldnt help but notice the irony in this article. Just too rich.

Well, the good news is that he's right, Republicans should stop acting like Democrats. The bad news is that on of the most common tricks of Democrats is to pretend to be more conservative in front of your constituents during the campaign, and then govern or vote like the second coming of Lenin. Now, which Republican candidate is demonstrating that trick...?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Yup. I was goin to mention how that the GOP leadership, the elite in Washington of which Romney apparently is a member in good standing with, all act like democrats. Or in some cases democrat light.

Boehner is probably the most notable example.