1. #1 Calling Atypical Liberal! Please read this. 
    Note to Atypical Liberal should he read over here:

Atypical Liberal
    126. OK, Zimmerman may have been a racist.

Just saw this Young Turks clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5C...feature=player

Seems pretty clear what Zimmerman was saying to me, so I see what you mean by "racist apologist bs".

Sorry.

That copy of the tape (with Zimmerman allegedly saying "f--ing c--ns") is actually doubted by the Martin family's own attorneys.

On "The Last Word" (MSNBC) last night, Lawrence O'Donnell did an entire segment on the tape in the middle of the show, damning Zimmerman with the help of Martin family attorney, Jasmine Reed. Then, in the last segment of the show, Reed does an about-face, after getting off the phone with her law firm:

Jasmine Reed: "And, I actually got a call from my office while we were on break. And, um, there's something in the story we need to correct.

My office has been analyzing the tapes, even as I have been on air. And I know that the version we heard tonight, it appears that the words "f--ing"--the terms "f--ing coons" were used.

But the official version that we have from the police department, uh, you don't hear those expletives.

Um, so where the version stating "f--ing coons" comes from, we don't know. So at this time, until we can verify that is an original copy from the Sanford Police Department, the family cannot stand by those terms because we don't know where that version came from."

http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com/

March 20, 2012
    Last Segment: Perceived Racial Overtones in Trayvon Martin Case.

Fabulous Poster
    Isn't Jasmine a piece of work? She's like a ghetto version of Legally Blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Isn't Jasmine a piece of work? She's like a ghetto version of Legally Blonde.
    I wouldn't go that far, but I will say that MSNBC did a great job with her hair last night. On earlier programs, she had been wearing this high ponytail or bun that might have been OK in real life, but looked really odd on camera. By the time she went on The Last Word she looked much more telegenic.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but I will say that MSNBC did a great job with her hair last night. On earlier programs, she had been wearing this high ponytail or bun that might have been OK in real life, but looked really odd on camera. By the time she went on The Last Word she looked much more telegenic.
    I was talking about her speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I was talking about her speech.
    Oh.

She doesn't exactly emit much gravitas.