#1 DU fundraising for Omaha Steve matching donation this weekend...02-19-2012, 10:20 PM
A DUmmie and its money...
Sat Feb 18, 2012, 10:49 AM
DU fundraising for Omaha Steve matching donation this weekend (link corrected to a site)
Last edited Sat Feb 18, 2012, 02:20 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
Edit. I'm sorry about that. I posted this just before we headed out the door to the store etc. This should do it.
Edit 2: The link is now on the Bellevue Cemetery site that Marta and I own: http://www.steveandmarta.com/graveya...levue_main.htm
PDF map of my ward: http://www.bellevue.net/portals/0/Re...7c3d6f43af.pdf
The DU alone has raised $263 (before small fees by PayPal) for my run for Bellevue City Council Ward I.
There are now FOUR candidates for my ward. I'm the only Democrat that has filed. Unless a fake Dem (like has happened in Wisconsin etc.) files, I am now assured to get past the primary in May.
A very generous individual has pledged an up to $250 match for every dollar I raise through midnight Sunday via PayPal.
Removed the defective link. Use the link above.
I know this is a leap of faith since my #1 issue is under wraps until April. Also my web site isn't up, but will be by the April Ne. caucus
Even $5 helps more than you can imagine. It will be put to good use.
My local fundraiser is in April btw at Bear's Bar in Historic Olde Towne Bellevue, the heart of my ward.
Omaha SteveMay the FORCE be with you!
02-19-2012, 10:28 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- no-man's land in Texas
Can't wait to email Stevie's opponent in the general election.... :biggrin:
02-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Wonder how Steve is going to talk his ass out of being on DU?CU's Paranormal Expert.
Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
02-20-2012, 10:13 AMOhama Steve Fund Raiser at Local Watering Hole
- OS: Thank you for coming everyone and with your help we'll take this country back from BushMcCokeSpoon...I mean support our President, Mr. Obama!!!! It's almost time for my Super Secret Announcement of how I plan to get elected!!!! Yay!!!
- Residents: Yeah...hi there Steve.
- OS: Can I answer any questions from you good people and please donate to my campaign!
- Resident 1: I have a question.
- OS: Well go right ahead and ask!
- Resident 1: Steve, is it true you're a member of the Left Wing Kook Site DemocraticUnderground.com?? You know, that website full of Conspiracy Theory believers and true Americans like mike_c???
- OS: HATER!!!! RACIST!!!!! NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Residents: ooooooook. Time ta leave.
:biggrin:May the FORCE be with you!
02-20-2012, 02:25 PM
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
I hope in the name of full disclosure, all his self-claimed ward will be able to read some of his screeds. He surely desires his ideology to win the day for him.:wink:Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
C. S. Lewis
Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
02-21-2012, 06:30 PM
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
We're just $10 away from a failed moonbat election bid. :bounce:Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
03-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Apparently Steve has some folks that are really interested in his candidacy (and his history)....
03-20-2012, 09:37 PM
That is priceless!Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|