1. #1 Iran stops oil sales to British and French firms. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well,well.

TEHRAN | Sun Feb 19, 2012
    4:32pm EST

(Reuters) - Iran has stopped selling crude to
    British and French companies, the oil ministry said on Sunday, in a retaliatory
    measure against fresh EU sanctions on the Islamic state's lifeblood,
    oil.
    "Exporting crude to British and French companies has been stopped ... we will
    sell our oil to new customers," spokesman Alireza Nikzad was quoted as saying by
    the Ministry of Petroleum website.

The European Union in January decided to stop importing crude from Iran from
    July 1 over its disputed nuclear program, which the West says is aimed at
    building bombs. Iran denies this.

Iran's oil minister said on February 4 that the Islamic state would cut its
    oil exports to "some" European countries.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    poor poor France and Britain...I expect them to lead the charge against Iran now, just like they did against Lybia
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

It seems like every time we have a fight with an oil producing country we always hear that they produce at least 20 % of the worlds oil supply no matter what country they are, we are then told the world will end and fuel will go to 10:00 per gallon. Some how the production always is replaced by someone else , there is a modest raise in price and soon everything goes back to normal.
    Sometimes I think if we added every country together with 20% of our oil the world would have 2000% available oil!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I am just positive that The Limies and The Frogs knew this was coming. In fact the only one who 'never' envisioned' this must be Reuters and BBC.

At this moment 9 PM EST, Sunday, the stock market in Asia is heating up in anticipation of the companies around the world that sell oil for a living cashing in. Russia and China will have to carry Iran from here forward, but not to worry. China can absorb all of Iran's oil production.:smile: