1. #1 California Academy of Sciences pulls the plug on their climate change exhibit 
    WUWT readers may recall our guest post from Russ Steele in 2009: CA Academy of Science AGW display apparently not very popular
    Here are a couple of photos from his visit then:

That’s one big hockey stick they got there – click to enlarge

He wrote then:
    For the most part these displays were ignored, except for a few casual observers seeking refuge from the long lines at the real science displays. This lack of interest and participation seems to reflect the recent Gallup Polls indicating people are not really concerned about global warming, or ocean warming either. It could be our children have caught on to the scam, or they have reached global warming overload for the school lessons, and want some real science for change of pace.
    I visited the CAS for the very first time on Saturday with my children, and I’m pleased to report that the exhibit is now in pieces on the floor, and cordoned off from the general public. I asked a museum docent “why is the global warming exhibit in the museum brochure (showing her mine) but closed off?”

Her response was priceless:
    People just weren’t warming up to the exhibit. We are doing a new one on Earthquakes opening soon.
    Russ Steele was right.
    Maybe it had to do with the message. For example, this bit of ridiculous propaganda in the original exhibit: ...
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/02/1...hange-exhibit/

That’s one big hockey stick they got there
    I thought that they were just happy to see me, or anybody, for that matter. :D

Seriously, the public is catching onto the scam, which is why the next Republican nominee needs to hammer this during the debates. He needs to point out the massive amounts of money thrown away by Obama on green boondoggles, the restrictions on proven energy sources that benefit his contributors at the expense of the American people and the blatant disinformation that's been presented as facts. This has been a multi-trillion dollar fraud, and it needs to end now.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Seriously, the public is catching onto the scam, which is why the next Republican nominee needs to hammer this during the debates. He needs to point out the massive amounts of money thrown away by Obama on green boondoggles, the restrictions on proven energy sources that benefit his contributors at the expense of the American people and the blatant disinformation that's been presented as facts. This has been a multi-trillion dollar fraud, and it needs to end now.
    Of the bunch, I think Santorum is the only one that hasn't advocated for it in some way. (I'm not sure if Paul believes it or not).
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    (I'm not sure if Paul believes it or not).
    http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Pro...e_Environment/
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

If they've lost the interest of Californians then it does look like the beginning of the end for them.