Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Guess Who's In Trouble For Not Paying Their Taxes!!! 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    HAHAHA!!!!

SACRAMENTO, CA (KXTV) - The federal government has filed a lawsuit to force anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan to provide her financial records to the Internal Revenue Service.

An IRS revenue officer said Sheehan refused to answer any questions about her finances after receiving a summons at her Vacaville home.

The U.S. Attorney’s office on Tuesday filed a petition to enforce the IRS summons.

The summons ordered Sheehan to produce bank account statements for the period from August through early November 2011.

According to IRS revenue officer Jose Arteaga, the financial information may be relevant to the collection of Sheehan’s federal income tax liabilities for tax years 2005 and 2006.

Arteaga said Sheehan first met with him on Nov. 22 and sought an extension to Jan. 17. It was during the January meeting that she refused to answer any questions or produce the requested documents.

Sheehan said she’s always been up front with the IRS and has no intention of paying her taxes. She says the government has already taken enough from her.

“If they (federal government), can give me my son back, I’ll pay my taxes, but that’s not going to happen,” Sheehan said.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Lmao
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Just for S&G'ls, I stopped by her blog to hear from the horses mouth about this.

It’s not a secret, and hasn’t been one for about 8 years now, that I am a conscientious tax objector. It’s also no secret that the IRS has been on my case about it recently.
    I don't think that line will work in prison. And I find it funny that Obama's admin is going after her.

Kinda cut this down a bit, she's out having dinner and a reporter comes up...
    I was rather shocked by this ambush and said so.

Cornell informed me that he was there to talk to me about the “lawsuit that the US attorney filed against you in Federal Court.” Turns out that the lawsuit is on behalf of the IRS and that was not the first time that I found out something important about my life from the media.
    She wasn't too shocked as she said she's use to the media seeking her out.

But the "US Attorney" filled the lawsuit? Eric Holder? Interesting...

My next question to Cornell was how did he know where I was? Simple, he went to my home and my daughter told him. That is another issue—no one has the address where I live right now, but apparently the IRS told Cornell where to find me. Isn’t it nice of the IRS to tell the media where to ambush me before they tell me that the US Attorney is suing me?
    Um, I'm sure there are plenty of other means to find an address. I love the leap to "The Gov. is after me".

Then she goes on the usual long winded "Bush Manufactured This War!" and a war based on "Lies". And goes into details about it.

Read the rant, laugh at some of her others.
    http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot...-law-suit.html
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    HAHAHA!!!!

SACRAMENTO, CA (KXTV) - The federal government has filed a lawsuit to force anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan to provide her financial records to the Internal Revenue Service.

An IRS revenue officer said Sheehan refused to answer any questions about her finances after receiving a summons at her Vacaville home.

The U.S. Attorney’s office on Tuesday filed a petition to enforce the IRS summons.

The summons ordered Sheehan to produce bank account statements for the period from August through early November 2011.

According to IRS revenue officer Jose Arteaga, the financial information may be relevant to the collection of Sheehan’s federal income tax liabilities for tax years 2005 and 2006.

Arteaga said Sheehan first met with him on Nov. 22 and sought an extension to Jan. 17. It was during the January meeting that she refused to answer any questions or produce the requested documents.

Sheehan said she’s always been up front with the IRS and has no intention of paying her taxes. She says the government has already taken enough from her.

“If they (federal government), can give me my son back, I’ll pay my taxes, but that’s not going to happen,” Sheehan said.
    She is an embarassment to the memory of her son. May God bless him for getting out from under her shadow...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Awesome.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Just for S&G'ls, I stopped by her blog to hear from the horses mouth about this.

I don't think that line will work in prison. And I find it funny that Obama's admin is going after her.
    I don't. She criticized Obama for keeping the war going, which is why she dropped off the radar. Once she was no longer a useful idiot, the left turned on her.

She's really a sad case. Her loss unhinged her and the left used her. Their exploitation of a mentally fragile and unstable woman is despicable.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I don't. She criticized Obama for keeping the war going, which is why she dropped off the radar. Once she was no longer a useful idiot, the left turned on her.

She's really a sad case. Her loss unhinged her and the left used her. Their exploitation of a mentally fragile and unstable woman is despicable.
    Doesn't this mean that Ann Coulter was right?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    About?

Sorry, I really don't keep up on Ann
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Hope she goes to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Isn't it obvious?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!