Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Can Ron Paul Go Away Now? 
    My God this guy is unhinged. Now he doesn't think that Iran is either trying to get a nuke or already has one. Yeah, this is a guy I want running the country.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    My God this guy is unhinged. Now he doesn't think that Iran is either trying to get a nuke or already has one. Yeah, this is a guy I want running the country.
    I'm trying to remember at what point he dropped out last time, I guess I didn't allot any memory space too him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Elaborate.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Elaborate.
    Don't get your panties in a bind!:biggrin:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Don't get your panties in a bind!:biggrin:
    I'll cooler than your body temperature. :smile:
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Elaborate.
    He straight up said tonight that he doesn't think Iran is pursuing nukes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

He straight up said tonight that he doesn't think Iran is pursuing nukes.
    Did he? I must have missed that part. I joined more than halfway through. Do tell.

Did he? I must have missed that part. I joined more than halfway through. Do tell.
    I didn't miss that part. I couldn't believe it.

When he was asked for a word to describe himself, he said "consistent". I'll give him that credit---he is always consistent. It's sad that he can't rethink his foreign policy stances. It's a shame his other thinking on fiscal issues is overtaken by his seemingly far out comments like the one about Iran.

He also said that the Cuban missile crisis was solved only by "talk". Seems to me that the force of the US government and the threat of war had something to do with it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I didn't miss that part. I couldn't believe it.

When he was asked for a word to describe himself, he said "consistent". I'll give him that credit---he is always consistent. It's sad that he can't rethink his foreign policy stances. It's a shame his other thinking on fiscal issues is overtaken by his seemingly far out comments like the one about Iran.

He also said that the Cuban missile crisis was solved only by "talk". Seems to me that the force of the US government and the threat of war had something to do with it.
    I'm gonna watch the whole thing online. If he did say that, then that's a real problem as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    When he was asked for a word to describe himself, he said "consistent"..

Consistently crazy!!!