Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I mention this earlier in the CNN debate thread. Ron Paul is the equivalent to a political windowlicker. You point and laugh at him from afar but deep down inside you have to feel sorry for the old coot.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I didn't miss that part. I couldn't believe it.

When he was asked for a word to describe himself, he said "consistent". I'll give him that credit---he is always consistent. It's sad that he can't rethink his foreign policy stances. It's a shame his other thinking on fiscal issues is overtaken by his seemingly far out comments like the one about Iran.

He also said that the Cuban missile crisis was solved only by "talk". Seems to me that the force of the US government and the threat of war had something to do with it.
    That was the other thing. He said we should establish trade with Cuba. This guy is completely off the deep end.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Unfortunately when this primary season and Paul's tenure in Texas CD 14 comes to and end it won't be the last we'll see and or hear of Dr. Nutz. IMHO they have a spot waiting for him at MSNBC and he will become their resident expert "Conservative" ready to bash anything and everything our nominee does or says much to the delight of Meaty Fingers Maddow Sgt Shultz or whatever show he pops up on over there.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    He straight up said tonight that he doesn't think Iran is pursuing nukes.

I guess he's going off the dozen different intelligence reports out there that all conflict on what is happening.

Some believe Iran already has them. Pakistan sure does.

Some of us believe that we've got the matter pretty well in hand.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Unfortunately when this primary season and Paul's tenure in Texas CD 14 comes to and end it won't be the last we'll see and or hear of Dr. Nutz. IMHO they have a spot waiting for him at MSNBC and he will become their resident expert "Conservative" ready to bash anything and everything our nominee does or says much to the delight of Meaty Fingers Maddow Sgt Shultz or whatever show he pops up on over there.
    I am just glad he is as old as he is, so i doubt he will run again in 2016

I'm curious as to what Intelligence sources people are citing to determine Iran is absolutely positively making a nuclear weapon. I hope it's not Fox or MSNBC, or CNN or Congress critters or any other media outlets.

Iran is unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict - LTG Ronald R. Burgess Jr. Director Defense Intelligence Agnecy; FEB 18, 2012
    The intelligence does not show the decision to proceed with developing a nuclear weapon - Leon Panetta US Secretary of Defense FEB 18, 2012
    While the Agency continues to verify the non-diversion of declared nuclear material at the nuclear facilities and LOFs declared by Iran under its Safeguards Agreement, as Iran is not providing the necessary cooperation, including by not implementing its Additional Protocol, the Agency is unable to provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and therefore to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities. - IAEA report conclusion November 2011

No reason to believe deterrence won't work. It worked for 50 years on the biggest threat we ever faced...the USSR.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    I mention this earlier in the CNN debate thread. Ron Paul is the equivalent to a political windowlicker. You point and laugh at him from afar but deep down inside you have to feel sorry for the old coot.
    I noticed little pieces of crayon in the corner of his mouth.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Consistently crazy!!!
    That's what I meant by "consistent". :biggrin:

He looked like a mean old man when he called Santorum "fake". At least Santorum didn't reply with a "Dr Nutz" comment. That was a real low point for Ron Paul.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am just glad he is as old as he is, so i doubt he will run again in 2016
    Don't count on it. He'll probably run every 4 years as long as he's alive. I'm sure many thought that he wouldn't run again this year at 76. You have to give him credit for his stamina, though.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I'm gonna watch the whole thing online. If he did say that, then that's a real problem as far as I'm concerned.
    Well?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg