1. #1 Gloria Allred...SMH 
    I heard today that Allread wants the Palm Beach County prosecutor to file a misdemeanor charge against Rush under some law written back in the latter half of the 1800's about publicly questioning a woman's chastity. Here is an article: http://www.kentuckynewsnetwork.com/c...rticle=9878220 1 glaring thing here; if a woman is in front of congress begging that the government should pay for her contraception because she can't afford it, is she really a chaste woman?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

If she wants to prosecute Rush for this...I want prosecutors in the county where she lives to prosecute her for false allegations of harassment against a presidential candidate...AND because the candidate was black...let's look at civil rights violations charges as well.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 03-10-2012 at 06:13 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    If she wants to prosecute Rush for this...I want prosecutors in the county where she lives to prosecute her for false allegations of harassment against a presidential candidate...AND because the candidate was black...let's look at civil rights violations charges as well.
    Heh. Hate crime. *snicker*
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.