Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Liberal Radio Host Mocks Storm Victims: ‘Their God…Keeps Smashing Them Into Little Gr 
    Liberal Radio Host Mocks Storm Victims: ‘Their God…Keeps Smashing Them Into Little Grease Spots’
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/libe...-grease-spots/

Mike Malloy. He sounds just like Fred Phelps. Leftists are the biggest hypocrites.

“Their God … keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement in *Alabama, and Mississippi, and Arkansas, and Georgia, and Oklahoma,” Malloy says in his broadcast from Friday. “You know, the Bible belt, where [in a mocking voice] they ain’t gonna let no *******ed science get in the way, it says in the Bible, blah blah blah blah blah. So, according to their way of thinking, God with his omnipotent thumb reaches down here and so far tonight has smashed about 20 people into a grease spot on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to.”
    Last edited by RedGrouse; 03-05-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    left gets their panties in a twist over Rush's 1 min long tripe against Fluke, then this fucktard comes out and says this...
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    left gets their panties in a twist over Rush's 1 min long tripe against Fluke, then this fucktard comes out and says this...
    They are nuts. They have selective hearing.

What this toolbag doesn't understand is that not one person impacted in any of those states blames God for what happened.

Just like I don't blame my Chevy.

Go F yourself Malloy.
    Be Not Afraid.

just like princess and wee, malloy is trying to mock the beliefs of many to build themselves up.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    just like princess and wee, malloy is trying to mock the beliefs of many to build themselves up.
    I'd rather be destroyed on this earth by my God than given lavish gifts from their god. If I'm right, they burn and I enjoy. If they are right, the worms eat well.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Enjoy your eternity in Hell, Malloy...or endless nonexistence, as you prefer.

And now a word from the MSM about Malloy's comments:
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Those are some pretty nasty comments. I don't even know who Mike Malloy is. I don't listen to any talk radio, regardless of politics. I listen to music.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Those are some pretty nasty comments. I don't even know who Mike Malloy is. I don't listen to any talk radio, regardless of politics. I listen to music.
    Translated: Since this guy is a liberal, I could care less, however, if he was a conservative, my feelings would be vastly different.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.