Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Solar energy kills Kit Foxes. 
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    The big "Genesis" solar project on the AZ/CA border is killing the native Kit foxes in droves, prompting enviro-moonbats to be at each others throats.

    It seems that there were Kit foxes living where the solar whackos wanted to build their "Genesis" panel farm.

    In an ecologically "sound" attempt to make the Kit foxes abandon their territory, they sprayed the area with coyote pee, coyotes being a natural enemy of the Kit fox.

    Unfortunately, what the solar whackos did, was spray the area with DISTEMPER INFECTED coyote pee, and introduced distemper into the Kit fox population, which is not normally a vector for this disease.

    Fears are that Kit foxes that did escape the area, will pass distemper on to the other Kit fox populations in the SW.

    Way to go, moonbats.



    SAVE A KIT FOX! PUNCH A MOONBAT!

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,855
    I vote for the kit foxes. They are really cute. The hippies can find another place to build their solar stuff.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    The big "Genesis" solar project on the AZ/CA border is killing the native Kit foxes in droves, prompting enviro-moonbats to be at each others throats.

    It seems that there were Kit foxes living where the solar whackos wanted to build their "Genesis" panel farm.

    In an ecologically "sound" attempt to make the Kit foxes abandon their territory, they sprayed the area with coyote pee, coyotes being a natural enemy of the Kit fox.

    Unfortunately, what the solar whackos did, was spray the area with DISTEMPER INFECTED coyote pee, and introduced distemper into the Kit fox population, which is not normally a vector for this disease.

    Fears are that Kit foxes that did escape the area, will pass distemper on to the other Kit fox populations in the SW.

    Way to go, moonbats.



    SAVE A KIT FOX! PUNCH A MOONBAT!
    So much for environmentally friendly moonbats. Are these idiots capable of any higher brain functions?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Why did they find it necessary to relocate the kit foxes? I suppose, like everything else, they thought they had all the answers and they knew what was best for the kit foxes. Like, the kit fox wouldn't move on its own if it was unhappy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    So much for environmentally friendly moonbats. Are these idiots capable of any higher brain functions?
    I lived in the desert most of my life, and I know a bit about Kit foxes.

    They don't like people. They don't like noise and commotion.
    All the solar whackos had to do, was start the construction of the site. The Kit foxes would have taken off.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I lived in the desert most of my life, and I know a bit about Kit foxes.

    They don't like people. They don't like noise and commotion.
    All the solar whackos had to do, was start the construction of the site. The Kit foxes would have taken off.
    The operative word there is "know", as in knowledge. You actually have some, and therefore understand the problem and its solution. Moonbats are gnosophobic. They fear knowledge because it interferes with their ridiculous Utopian fantasies.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    got a link?
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    430
    Quixotic
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •