1. #1 Democrat Lawyer Declares All-Out War On Media Matters! 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a leading Democratic lawyer who takes a hawkish line on Israel, has declared a personal war on the liberal group Media Matters, which has branched out into sharp criticism of Israel.

“Not only will [the Media Matters controversy] be an election matter, I will personally make it an election matter,” Dershowitz, a professor at Harvard Law School, told WABC’s Aaron Klein today.

Dershowitz has been sharply criticizing Media Matters for weeks, but suggested for the first time today he intends to drive the controversy into the political conversation.

“I don’t know whether President Obama has any idea that Media Matters has turned the corner against Israel in this way,” he said. “I can tell you this, he will know very shortly because I am beginning a serious campaign on this issue and I will not let it drop until and unless [writer and activist MJ] Rosenberg is fired from Media Matters, or Media Matters changes its policy or the White House disassociates itself from Media Matters.”

Keep reading…

This will be entertaining. He intends to drag their dirt out during the election cycle, and being a Dem, will only sting more.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Dershowitz is a lib, but he has no illusions about the Arabs and their intentions, and he's very pro-Israel. This is going to hurt Obama.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Right-O! Nothing but good news about this. Of course, the number of people who have 'declared war' on Fox News is now numbering in the tens of thousands, but maybe this guy will make a difference.

It long ago became a shame when truth became a causality of political correctness.

Thank you liberal democrats and the GOP leadership.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

A liberal with a touch of intellectual honesty can be a dangerous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    A liberal with a touch of intellectual honesty can be a dangerous thing.
    Well, at least they can hide behind the Endangered Species Act if anyone comes after them.

I'm not sure what kind of impact Dershowitz has on most mainstream American Jews (most of whom traditionally vote Dem), and for that matter, who actually remembers what Dershowitz's role was in the OJ case (it's been, what, 18 years now?), but hell, it's encouraging to see that Dershowitz has a pair of balls for something besides traditional lib causes.
    U.S. Army, Retired