Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 So I'm chatting with Bob (name changed), our office conservitive (neo-nazi, no for re 
    link

Star Member Betty88 (461 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

So I'm chatting with Bob (name changed), our office conservitive (neo-nazi, no for real)

Last edited Mon Feb 27, 2012, 06:28 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    Bob and I work in the same office but really don't have much to do with one another. He knows I am a lesbian and very liberal and I know he is very straight and very right wing, throw in a dash of racism, but not a bad guy if you know what I mean LOL (we can get along but for very limited amounts of time). He worked 2 full time jobs for years to save the money to buy his family a nice home in a good place I give him credit for that. This is also why he has little time for anyone who does not work or "lives off the government" Well yesterday he came over to my cube and said something to me that made my jaw drop.

"I think either I am not voting this year or I will have to vote for Obama."

Once I could form words again I asked why? "They are crazy, too much religion, religion needs to be kept out of government" For once Bob and I had to agree on something. I thew in that little bit about birth control and he just rolled his eyes. "I can't vote for any of these guys, Obama hasn't done that bad a job."

All I can say is WOW if its getting to Bob....

What a load of bull.

This is at least the second OP where the DUer says that the conservative.....crazy conservative.......says verbatim "I can't vote of any of these guys, Obama hasn't done that bad a job."

Of course the DUers eat it up. It doesn't take much to fake them out does it?
    Star Member NNN0LHI (64,529 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    2. Yea, I have noticed a lot of former Reaganites making the conversion over the past ten years

View profile
    Not because they like Dems. It is because back then they loved the same policies that Reagan instituted that effected millions of people immediately and destroyed their lives but not them. They were doing OK for a while.

But now those same policies they once liked are beginning to bite them in the ass and they have seen the light. They will never admit that but it is the truth.

They are easy to spot. They are usually about the same age as me but they claim they claim they became interested in politics in the last ten years or so. That is the tip off. That gives me a pretty good idea who they were voting for during the 1980's?

Don
    Star Member TreasonousBastard (18,841 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    5. A-HA! Another one! One of my brothers is a diehard conservative, but...

View profile
    a week or so ago he said he'd had it with the clown car-- they're all idiots.

Didn't go as far as saying he'll vote for Obama, but he's getting there.

Could this be a trend?
    Star Member jumptheshadow (2,453 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    7. Republicans are losing both the women and the men...

View profile
    The women are disgusted by a multitude of things, including contraception, and some selected social issues.

The sane men seem to get turned off by mixing religion and government.

Let's hope this trend continues.

They're certainly a gullible lot aren't they?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Meh,

Another non-imaginative fantasy posted by another idiot liberal. The idiot lost me at "so."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Star Member Betty88 (461 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well, yeah. Anyone who bought that whole hopeychangey thing would have to be.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

What was that old saying ? MILLIONS FOR DEFENSE, NOT ONE PENNY FOR TRIBUTE!

Fore the Moonbats its more like : billion for propaganda, not one penny for intelligence!!!!

Lying to each other doesn't help anyone, and lying to the face of people who see right through them is waste of time and energy.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It's obvious how gullible they are just by reading all their replies that have to do with the entirely media driven contraception "debate" based on nothing but the media's desire to help their master.

The Moonbats want to hear what makes them feel good ( their whole life is about feeling good). They don't care if story is pure, Grade A bullsh*t, they don't care if a three yrd kid can see through it. All they care about is a fairytale that makes them feel good ... peroid.

No wisdom gained, no lession learned, no uniformation imparted.

Just an empty message for those who's minds stop growing before they got out of High School.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Every black person I know isn't voting for Barry this time around because he isn't black enough.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ya...sure.

May the FORCE be with you!