1. #1 Iranís Supreme Leader Orders Ahmadinejad Election Defeat 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    (Telegraph) ó Iranís Supreme Leader has called on the Revolutionary Guards to ensure that his supporters emerge triumphant in this weekís parliamentary elections, according to opposition sources.

At a meeting called last week by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iranís Islamic Revolution, the leaders of the Revolutionary Guards and the volunteer Basij militia were urged to use the same tactics employed during the controversial 2009 presidential election contest.

On that occasion widespread vote-rigging led to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad being elected to serve a second four year term, a result that produced nationwide anti-government protests.

Mr Khamenei has since fallen out with Mr Ahmadinejad in a bitter dispute over the future role of the presidency in Iranian politics.

As a consequence Mr Khamenei is now urging the Revolutionary Guards to ensure his Conservative Front wins the majority of seats in Fridayís parliamentary seats at the expense of Mr Ahmadinejadís supporters.

During the meeting, which was attended by Ali Larijani, the chairman of the Iranian parliament and a close ally of the Supreme Leader, Mr Khamenei repeatedly referred to the presidentís followers as the ďdeviant movementĒ, and insisted that they take all necessary measures to prevent Mr Ahmadinejadís followers from winning the elections.

---------------

I'm not sure which way to take this. Ether its a good sign that we could be rid of this insane ass, or bad that they could install some one worse. Or worse yet, internal war that spreads.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I'd take an internal war. Slows down things like nuclear weapons production, and turns their attention away from international terrorism.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    civil war wouldn't be a "bad" thing over all...as long as it kicked the Ayatollah's out
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry