Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Yep, not to mention ad hominem attacks against those that he cannot beat through persuasion. This is typical Krugman. A few years ago, the NY Times shut down the comments on his blog because economists kept writing in and nuking his arguments. He couldn't out-debate anyone, so they eliminated the forum for the arguments. Krugman's the Barney Fife of the new thought police.
    I found this to be typical of many of the Moonbats I've encountered over the years.

Rants are facts, censorship is open discussion, emotionalism is reason, and all debates are done with one Moonbat and an empty chair.

Moonbats don't back anything up with facts ( if you do, they dismiss them quickly and without reason).

The rational mind must go where the facts and evidence leads.

The Moonbat comes with a belief and cherry picks fact to fit it ( if no facts fit, they are then created).

Moonbats lose debates, that's why they avoid them like the plague.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    I found this to be typical of many of the Moonbats I've encountered over the years.

Rants are facts, censorship is open discussion, emotionalism is reason, and all debates are done with one Moonbat and an empty chair.

Moonbats don't back anything up with facts ( if you do, they dismiss them quickly and without reason).

The rational mind must go where the facts and evidence leads.

The Moonbat comes with a belief and cherry picks fact to fit it ( if no facts fit, they are then created).

Moonbats lose debates, that's why they avoid them like the plague.
    Or have them fixed and /or moderated by other moonbats.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Or have them fixed and /or moderated by other moonbats.
    I notice that too.

Suddenly your post have been edited, or the Mod acts on everything the Moonbats bitches about.

And here's a fav, they won't debate you because they only debate people of equal statue of themselves; college professors, high office holders, far Left authors.

Your basic Moonbat doesn't debate because they get asses handed to them. But like the cat who jumped up on a hot stove, they'll debate someone once and be too afraid to look like a fool again ( even thou they'll tell their buddies how they made the other guy cry ).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

On the other hand this information could be telling us that the left is extremely gullible and easily influenced by junk science no matter what their education level.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Yep, not to mention ad hominem attacks against those that he cannot beat through persuasion. This is typical Krugman. A few years ago, the NY Times shut down the comments on his blog because economists kept writing in and nuking his arguments. He couldn't out-debate anyone, so they eliminated the forum for the arguments. Krugman's the Barney Fife of the new thought police.
    Ayup, Krugman is a dunce. This is my favorite Krugman moment:

"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Ayup, Krugman is a dunce. This is my favorite Krugman moment:

It wasn't enough for the idiot left to force on Americans their version of what is best for us peons. They wouldn't listen to over 60 percent of Americans who did not want their forced government health care. No, our opinion didn't matter so this moron had to ask Canadians, who basically told him what Americans did. And yet, the left marches us on toward their communist utopia.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Let's not forget this.

The Years of Shame
    http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/201...gman&seid=auto