1. #1 Occupy Golf Movement 
    From my broker---thought this one was perfect. SLW

Occupy Golf Movement - WE NEED TO BE HEARD!!!

I am a member of golf's lower 99%. I am an indifferent golfer, and there's no way I could ever make it to the professional level. I will never put in the practice time to be the best. I will never have the shots, skills, or mental toughness to make it in the sport. I just never felt like working all that hard at it.

However, I am a part of the golfing community and, as such, feel I should be paid by the top 1% of golfers for what I do. It isn't fair that those players who have worked harder, have studied the game, have better equipment and are more skilled and dedicated should make all that BIG money.

Where's my share? I'm a Victim!

The top 1% should pay for my club memberships and green fees and lessons, buy me new clubs, balls, clothes and shoes, and pay me some of their winnings. They can afford it. They are "The Rich". They earn $Millions$ each week!

The whole system should be changed to accommodate people like me. I think we should get together and occupy a golf course and demand that those who are better at what they do, pay for us who generally suck. Whining should get us something - maybe we'll make the cover of Time Magazine, and garnish some public sympathy.

This is an election year! Let's get a law or two passed by legislators who want our votes.

P.S. - Don't mention this to tennis players. We thought of it first.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    YEAH!!!!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

YES!

After all, I am playing with LAST YEAR'S Callaway clubs...you know they released NEW CLUBS this year!

I DEMAND a set of Callaway RAZR XF clubs, along with the new Callaway RAZR Fit driver (in 9.5 degree loft please) and fairway "woods".

rm -rf obama*

I thought that Obama was already occupying golf.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!